+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
Have you ever ask them why they issue CSQ only those applications.?
Agents who are answering calls are not the decision makers , they are only see what inside your profile only.
Also these criteria to give priority to bill 9 victims is not announced by MIFI , it is what i noticed here and fro my co-workers . so no point to ask about it

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
What kind of documents, did they asked you?
We have similar timeline, but in my case, on Feb 10 they asked me to add my son in the application, without intention to refuse.
Hi Kostas,

Just one clarification , i have a new baby here in Canada (Canadian citizen) after I have submitted my documents.
Do you mean that they may be sending me intention to refuse as well to update my profile or as it is Canadian citizen , no need to update profile ?

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Hi Kostas,

Just one clarification , i have a new baby here in Canada (Canadian citizen) after I have submitted my documents.
Do you mean that they may be sending me intention to refuse as well to update my profile or as it is Canadian citizen , no need to update profile ?
My case, is a little bit confusing. My son is canadian citizen and when I did my application I didn't put him as an accompanying person, but I put him as family in Canada, according to my lawyer.

On Feb 10th, without intention to refuse, at least they didn't mention something like that, they asked me to add my son born in 2019 (my son was born in 2018, before my application to arrima) and to send them only a picture of him, because they had the rest documents (Initially i had put him as family to Canada, so I sent the requested documents).

So my lawyer contacted them and they advised her to sent a letter explaining that they made a mistake. They sent AOR on Feb 17th, since then I didn't have any news.

Regarding your case I don't think that there is a need to update your file because they don't know about your son and they don't need to know about it. But this is only my opinion.

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
My case, is a little bit confusing. My son is canadian citizen and when I did my application I didn't put him as an accompanying person, but I put him as family in Canada, according to my lawyer.

On Feb 10th, without intention to refuse, at least they didn't mention something like that, they asked me to add my son born in 2019 (my son was born in 2018, before my application to arrima) and to send them only a picture of him, because they had the rest documents (Initially i had put him as family to Canada, so I sent the requested documents).

So my lawyer contacted them and they advised her to sent a letter explaining that they made a mistake. They sent AOR on Feb 17th, since then I didn't have any news.

Regarding your case I don't think that there is a need to update your file because they don't know about your son and they don't need to know about it. But this is only my opinion.
Thanks a lot Kostas , yes i think so the same

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020

Kostas , one quick question , do you know any of non Bill 9 victims (18000) got his CSQ ?? , i see that we are only 5 persons here in this forum and all of us didn't get CSQ. & you are on the first round

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
Kostas , one quick question , do you know any of non Bill 9 victims (18000) got his CSQ ?? , i see that we are only 5 persons here in this forum and all of us didn't get CSQ. & you are on the first round
Maybe they prioritize Bill 9 victims because we're waiting for our CSQ since 2016... It would be logic.

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
No I haven't heard for anybody else except Bill 9 victims.
Me too I find it logical and fair, but at least they should warn us about it. They have given CSQs to people who received their documents on February and mine and others they had them since November. Some of us we have past the 6 months period.

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Yes , totally agree with this logic , but the weird thing that if they already choose this logic why they sent us invitations
Imagine, I got invited on July 17th and got doc request on September 25th and still nothing.
They shouldn't invited me or at least not ask for my documents.