Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
Do you know when your letter was physically received ?

Mine was received on march 16th but I'm still waiting for the confirmation by MIDI...
Canadapost delivered there on March 10th, so basically after 7 business days, MIDI confirmed.

Reactions: mkukku

KhanD

Dec 2, 2019
They should be able to continue to work at home at least.
Working from home is recommended to all organizations.
They are not processing the applications at the office we should not expect anything better while/if they continue the work from home

Patrick09

Nov 13, 2019
I think that if the covid 19 affects their work they should normaly send us a message in MPQ or Arrima letting us know that the processing time will be impacted....Also referring to the information released yesterday, government were not among the list of compagnies and services temporarly closed. They should keep working

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
I called MIFI this morning and they told me that they are still working on our cases. Of course they couldn't give me any details about my file.
At least they haven't stopped, yet...

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
Hi Today I received an update with intent of rejection letter after more than 4 months of docs submission asking for some of the Docs that i have already submitted. Is this normal? They are asking for Passport size photo, Transcript and A-0522-OF form Though i have already submitted all of them in the required correct format.
Should i write them a letter explaining that i have already submitted these documents? OR should i submit them again with an explanation letter. If i have to submit them again, then Do we need to submit two photos or just one? Also, last time i submitted transcript that was certified by the university. These days it is impossible to get one certified from the University due to Corona pandemic. Is it ok if we certify a copy from the Embassy?
Your experience/thought/input would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Could you please share your timeline?
If I were you, I would definitely sent the explanation letter with the other documents too. I think that certified copy from the embassy could be acceptable due the circumstances.

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
Could you please share your timeline?
If I were you, I would definitely sent the explanation letter with the other documents too. I think that certified copy from the embassy could be acceptable due the circumstances.
Thanks for your reply. You can see my timeline in my signature. Let see if someone else has come across the same situation. BTW do we need to send them 1 Photo or 2? Since last time I have submitted only 1 .

techflyer

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Thanks for your reply. You can see my timeline in my signature. Let see if someone else has come across the same situation. BTW do we need to send them 1 Photo or 2? Since last time I have submitted only 1 .
Forms like A-0522-OF is in French. A-0522-OA is an equivalent English version. Can I send English version instead of french? Pharmacy Photographer told me to send two photographs for CSQ