AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
Docs sent yesterday, now I hope covid-19 won't add too much delay...

Reactions: Virgile and hjf123

imrannaqvi

Mar 14, 2020
Hi folk,

Just need a quick help. What is the meaning of File Status "Filed". I've applied at Arrima since 3 months & earlier it was showing status as Tabled. Just today I checked it again & the status has been changed to Filed. Can someone please let me know what does Filed mean & what will be the next step.

thanks

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
File number 95*
Arrima EOI invitation: 2019-08-19
Mon project submission: 2019-08-29
Docs Request: 2020-02-18
Docs Acknowledgement: 2020-03-10
File status: Processing

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
No its not the same.

You should submit the below two docs.

1. Official Transcript should be original from the university.
2. Degree certificate should be a color photostat of your degree certificate and then certified by a notary in India.

In India, a notary is a recognized authority. So just go to a notary in India along with the original certificate and ask the notary to certify the photostat. When the notary certifies it make sure it has the following and his seal should be clear and legible.

1. Notary name , Seal , Address
2. These words "This is a certified true copy of the original document <document name> "
3. Everything should have equivalent text in English or French.
If not in English (even the notary seal) it has be translated and attested by translation agencies in Canada.

Thank you!

These are the docs they have requested,

The following diplomas: -
Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
Certified copy

Translation of the diplomas indicated above
Originalsymbol

So, can i just get a certified copy from my univ or notary for my degree alsong with a transaltion copy and submit ? They haven't asked for transcript

Regards,

salehsust

Feb 4, 2018
Docs Request: 2019-10-16
Docs Acknowledgement: 2019-11-18
Requested one more document: 2019-12-04
Docs Acknowledgement: 2019-12-13
File number:- under 250

RK2017

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
Thank you!

Certified copy

Originalsymbol

So, can i just get a certified copy from my univ or notary for my degree alsong with a transaltion copy and submit ? They haven't asked for transcript

Regards,
Hi Sundar, did they ask you for 10+2 transcripts too ?

Reactions: mkukku

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Thank you!

Certified copy

Originalsymbol

Regards,
Yes correct. Also take care to follow the exact translation rules as they have mentioned in their instructions. If the seal has some text written in Non English and it has no equivalent English text along with it, the seal should also be translated too. Professional translation agencies knows that.

I just gave transcript too just in case. Transcripts are optional.

I didnt had to translations because in my Bachelor's cert everything was in English only. For Birth & Marriage everything was in English + Native Language side by side. So translations were not necessary for all of my certificates.

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Docs Request: 2019-10-16
Docs Acknowledgement: 2019-11-18
Requested one more document: 2019-12-04
Docs Acknowledgement: 2019-12-13
File number:- under 250
please keep in touch,and let us know whenever you get any update ,mine is 350+ ,but still waiting.

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
My docs just arrived to MIDI... Just before the end of the world :eek:

Reactions: Edveigae

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
Hi, did you receive any confirmation from the MIDI or you know that your docs are there tracking your package?

RK2017

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All,

In view of COVID- 19 does any one know or cameacross info that , Govt employees( responsible for CSQ processing) are allowed to work from home or they are working!

Reactions: Edveigae

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi all,
I am one of the 18000 applicants whose applications were canceled and then got an invitation. I also got a doc request email. I live in Montreal as a student and got my PhD last January.
My problem is that I have my Masters certificate with me, but I don’t have a certified copy of my transcript. I asked for a copy but all the universities and schools in my country (Lebanon) are closed due to the corona virus case, and I must send my docs before April 13th. My question is: if I only send my masters certificat, with a proof that I finished my PhD in Canada (it’s not among the required docs) and I explain the situation in a separate written message, would they understand, or my file won’t be accepted?

Thanks in advance for your answer!

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Yes correct. Also take care to follow the exact translation rules as they have mentioned in their instructions. If the seal has some text written in Non English and it has no equivalent English text along with it, the seal should also be translated too. Professional translation agencies knows that.

I just gave transcript too just in case. Transcripts are optional.

I didnt had to translations because in my Bachelor's cert everything was in English only. For Birth & Marriage everything was in English + Native Language side by side. So translations were not necessary for all of my certificates.

Got it Nikhil..

i hope it is fine to submit additional docs to be on the safer side?. eq: Certified copy of degree along with the transcript.

Also, my wife's degree certificate is all in english, except the logo & the seal have some non-english languges (Tamil & Sanskrit), i'm still submitting a translated copy as the seal & logo have non-english lanuages. Hope that is fine too?

Regards,
Sundar