+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

Josiane1

Nov 25, 2019
hello, i have submitted my file in Arrima on 06/05/2019 and till now no news.
May i know when you have submitted you're interest? and do you have a job offer?
I am an Architect, 27 years old,bilingual.

Patrick09

Nov 13, 2019
hello, i have submitted my file in Arrima on 06/05/2019 and till now no news.
May i know when you have submitted you're interest? and do you have a job offer?
I am an Architect, 27 years old,bilingual.
I submitted my interest on july 2019. I don't have a job offer but i'm one of those candidates living in Quebec whose files been cancelled by bill 9 and who were later saved

gmxplode

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
I sent my docs on 21st nov and i havent received the communication message which states that the documents have been received, its been 4 days. Living in montreal so i think it shouldnt be taking more than a day. Any suggestions ?

Hubertzh

Star Member
May 8, 2018
I sent my docs on 21st nov and i havent received the communication message which states that the documents have been received, its been 4 days. Living in montreal so i think it shouldnt be taking more than a day. Any suggestions ?

Normally, you will receive the confirmation letter in your account around 1 to 2 weeks.

Hubertzh

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Thanks man , last time i sent them something and i received confirmation in 2 days. well i guess i will just wait then!

You mean this is the second time that you send them the document this year? So, you were invited on July 4th, I guess. What's your number?

gmxplode

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
You mean this is the second time that you send them the document this year? So, you were invited on July 4th, I guess. What's your number?
no i sent the documents for the first time, last time i sent representative letter. mandate form which was received in a day!

gmxplode

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Great. Thx for sharing. Congrats that you receive you documents request.
Some of my friends who number are between 0-100 have not received the CSQ yet.
So, it is still a long way to go.
Have they received document request? Also do they have vjo?