+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
I have all transcript for degree and master for both me and spouse but got that in 2018 jan.Is there any time limit for all transcripts or i need to request new with current dste?

gmxplode

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hey guys, just want to know that if i have received document request does that mean that my points have been calculated and i am eligible now and documents are just to verify those points?

gmxplode

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
https://ibb.co/xYXhHDc
https://ibb.co/59jc5GK

Check these links, this is what i got.
College Transcripts - I sent them my original CT issued from college, they said they want the transcripts which are issued by the ministry.
Job Experience Attestation - 2 of my job letters did not include "specific hours" i did, they said they want a letter which mentions specific hours not just part time or full time.

For the College Transcripts i spoke both to the Ministry of Education QC and QC Immigration, they said i would have to Authenticate the transcripts.
Which means, they would put their official stamp and seal in an envelope and letter is also included by the minister in it.

I sent these 3 docs again on last Monday and I have received the Acknowledgement message today morning. Hopefully there will be an answer before the holidays.
Hey , i have sent my college transcript photocopy which has been attested by my local notary from the city where i did my graduation, do you think that would be accepted?

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Hey guys, just want to know that if i have received document request does that mean that my points have been calculated and i am eligible now and documents are just to verify those points?
That's what I think. I am in a similar position. I asked people who got CSQ under the same program last year and year before. According to them, they would ask documents, only if they think you are eligible. It may be wrong. Check their website maybe.

Reactions: gmxplode