Dec 17, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
11-02-2017
Doc's Request.
08-01-2018
So there is an update on my file. I received a message saying "intention to refuse" blah blah.

They say that I sent three documents which were not according to their format they wanted. So they gave me time to submit these documents otherwise the file will be rejected.
May I ask, did you receive IR during old MP processing? When did you get docs list in old system?

davimatey

Dec 17, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
11-02-2017
Doc's Request.
08-01-2018
No last year I hadn't receive the doc req.
You didn't receive doc checklist, how did you send them those docs? Why do they give you IR? Usually you should receive doc checklist first, mail them all the docs they requested, then they give you IR or CSQ.

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
You didn't receive doc checklist, how did you send them those docs? Why do they give you IR? Usually you should receive doc checklist first, mail them all the docs they requested, then they give you IR or CSQ.
I don't understand what you mean by IR. I had applied last year in Mon projet but all the files were suspended and people who were living in Quebec were prioritized in Arrima in the new law that was passed by CAQ govt.

This year I re applied and received doc req after receiving the invitation.

davimatey

Dec 17, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
11-02-2017
Doc's Request.
08-01-2018
I don't understand what you mean by IR. I had applied last year in Mon projet but all the files were suspended and people who were living in Quebec were prioritized in Arrima in the new law that was passed by CAQ govt.

This year I re applied and received doc req after receiving the invitation.
IR means intention to refuse.
Ok. I saw. You just received doc list in Sep. Good for you. At least it's moving on.
I received it almost 2 years ago. Was invited in first draw. Still waiting.

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Hi friends, my file number is around 960.
Status is still "waiting for treatment"
Can any body tell me when my file number is expected to change the status from "waiting for treatment" to "processing"?

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
I know people who got invitation on July 4th has already got CSQ. fyi.
It's quite possible. I don't know if anyone have received any CSQ yet, most of my friends are after file number 600. And there is one person who is around 450 has been asked to send all the docs again.

Maybe if someone, who has all the proper documentation, got the CSQ.

mkukku

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Yes, 2 months approx. I had forgotten to add something in my file which was there before. So before sending me the doc req, they had told me to update my file I think on 25 or 27 Aug. They gave me time to update that change.
I guess the status is still as "Processing". I am actually taking the services of an immigration lawyer.

deeda

Nov 13, 2019
Hi my file number is 1000+, Status waiting for treatment now. I am expecting a check list will sent soon.
My questoin is, I had complete my degree in India. Do i need to take transcripts from University or Notarised copy of certificates are enough?

mrlook

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Just an update

file number is around 900+ and still waiting for treatment.