+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
All,

Good luck to everyone and hope all receive the CSQ sooner!

My file number is 1200+ and the current status is "Waiting for treatment". I'm one of the applicants that applied for a CSQ under Mon Proj and declared living in Quebec at the time of the submission of the application. I was working in Montreal under a WP, i returned to India after after a year. Is there anyone in this group under this category?

I submited my initial checklist in back in 2018, then the new bill was passed scrapping 18,000 files. Anyway, i have updated my application via mon proj after i received my invitation via Arrima last month for permanent selection with some updates (mainly my wife's TEF A2 Cert/My recent experience history with the same employer etc)

I have a few queries,

1. If we have a final degree certificate, is it necessary to get a transcript as well for degree cert & consolidated marksheet from the Univ in India?
2. My company doesn't provide experience certificate in the format MIDI asks for. I was told to dump the same format in a bond sheet and get the supervisor/manager signed along with their scanned official visiting card and Letter Of Explanation (LOE). Would this be fine?
3. I see spouse's french proficiency (TEF A2 level) doesn't add points to the file, but does it add any other advantage to the file?
4. Do we need to show the required bank balance as a proof of fund (self sufficiency), right after we accepted the invitation?

Please advise and thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Sundar
Haha mine is also long now. Looks like one doesn't realize.

Feel free to ask more man.

mkukku

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Hello everyone,
I hope they give the CSQ in January 2020 for the first draw and February for the second draw, because of the 6 month waiting time.
I had spoken with my lawyers and they are of the opinion that things might slow a bit for the holiday season. Application processing will pick up steam from Jan i believe.

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
I had spoken with my lawyers and they are of the opinion that things might slow a bit for the holiday season. Application processing will pick up steam from Jan i believe.
I have seen all the posts and talked to people. For some people, they haven't received a docs req even though they are first in lines. But for some of them, are continuously getting updates, and are being asked different documents. I think there are several Immigration Agents who handles these files, some of them are doing fast and some are taking more time to analyze.

Reactions: mkukku

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
They had asked my all documents on Sept 9. 3 of those doc's were not right according to their format and they told me to send them again respecting their standards. I have sent those doc's as well and today the post was delivered. There are many business days yet before the holiday season. Hopefully they won't hang these files upto Jan.

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
It's a long text to read lol.

4) no, there is a form available. Usually we only complete that and that's it.
3) it might interest the agent who is handling your file. But can't say for sure.
2) they are very strict regarding what components should be there in the job letter. Mine was missing hours per week, and they asked me to send it again by adding that.

This is for immigration and the things they want you to have in your job letter are not that complicated or private information. The HR should be able to handle it, whoever person told you that they wouldnt give you that, either is a being harsh or has no information and is going by book.

Speak to your General Manager or something. They will definitely help you. Always go by the chain of command so that you don't upset anyone. My friend was in similar issue, but eventually his company helped.

1) I think so yes. Also foreign degrees may need to be validated. So check with the immigration and education Ministry regarding that. Be sure to have all these docs ready bcs they can sometimes take a lot of time to obtain. You want to send the docs as soon as possible.
Thanks for your time & a detailed response brother!

2) This is one of the largest IT companies in the world and they maintain strict HR policies...as you mentioned HR dept. just follow the norms. But, i know a colleague that already tried statutory declaration for Express Entry(EE) and they accepted it and he is a PR holder now. However, I’m not sure about CSQ… In fact that last time i submitted my checklist , i had my reporting manger approve the experience letter in the required format, took a printout and submitted it with a LOE

I'm going to try talking with my HR partner again, but if they refuse i don’t have a choice!

Anyone else in a similar situation please share your suggestions..

Regards,

Arionhoxha

Jan 27, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
B
I received docs request on 9the Sept and then I sent it on 26th. I got an email saying that they received my docs on 30sept. Until then, nothing. Today is 22nd business day since then. What about you ?
Hello im invited 4 july too what kind of documents they need so i can prepare? Thanks

mkukku

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
I have seen all the posts and talked to people. For some people, they haven't received a docs req even though they are first in lines. But for some of them, are continuously getting updates, and are being asked different documents. I think there are several Immigration Agents who handles these files, some of them are doing fast and some are taking more time to analyze.
Yes that might be the case as well.

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
So there is an update on my file. I received a message saying "intention to refuse" blah blah.

They say that I sent three documents which were not according to their format they wanted. So they gave me time to submit these documents otherwise the file will be rejected.
Whats is current status?have you manage to send doc?

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
No I still haven't received their Acknowledgement email. They received the docs on Monday.

When I sent the docs for the first time on 26sept. They had sent me an email on the third business day to acknowledge the receipt of the docs.

Maybe they just started the process and doing their thing.

Hope for the best

Arrifir

Nov 21, 2019
No I still haven't received their Acknowledgement email. They received the docs on Monday.

When I sent the docs for the first time on 26sept. They had sent me an email on the third business day to acknowledge the receipt of the docs.

Maybe they just started the process and doing their thing.

Hope for the best
Hope you will get it soon. Thank you!

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
I am in first 100, they received my doc at sep 25, this Tuesday they tell me one doc is not good. I will send them this week.
Oh nice. Finally I have someone who is in first 100 lol.

Send the doc fast man. I had to travel Quebec city to get the docs fast. Because then there will be Christmas holidays and the process will be delayed.