+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Hello Friends,

My wife (34 years) is planning for student visa and she wanted to accompany child (7 years) along with her
What is the probability of getting Student visa to her
We are Indian citizen residing in Qatar from past 9 years
We can show 50K CAD as bank balance

FYI. she already got an offer for PG Diploma from York university for Jan-22 intake

Please advise
What's her previous academic qualification, job and are you planning to apply from India or Qatar?

Wisp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
Hello Friends,

My wife (34 years) is planning for student visa and she wanted to accompany child (7 years) along with her
What is the probability of getting Student visa to her
We are Indian citizen residing in Qatar from past 9 years
We can show 50K CAD as bank balance

FYI. she already got an offer for PG Diploma from York university for Jan-22 intake

Please advise
Hi, there are multiple factors based on which the SP is granted. The study gap is one factor based on which the chances of visa is reduced, but a strong justification letter and statement of purpose can help. Assuming the study gap is of around 10 years, a PG Diploma course might make your profile weak as they always focus on the career progression. A Master's course would increase the chances. The other factors such as finances, English, etc, remain almost similar to any other candidate. I hope this helps.

Anuj_Goel21

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
What's her previous academic qualification, job and are you planning to apply from India or Qatar?
she is B.tech computer science , pass out 2010 but from 2012 till now she has experience in business administration till now and wanted to pursue her career in same field
I need to file from Qatar as she is resident of Qatar under non sds

Ritz@BrockU

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Received a message in my gc key account, but can not sign in due to login bug. I hope this is the medical Request.
Tried clearing the cache, still doesn't work. any other option to login? any suggestion...

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
she is B.tech computer science , pass out 2010 but from 2012 till now she has experience in business administration till now and wanted to pursue her career in same field
As there is a huge study gap you have to give a really convincing reason for the purpose of her study and what she aims to do with the degree in the SOP. But a PG course after 10 years of study gap will reflect poorly on her profile so going for a master's degree would be a better idea.

monaaziz

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
I would suggest she goes for a Master's i.e. MBA due to her previous experience. They won't see PGBA as a career progression for the age and the work experience she holds. Also, apply for her study permit first and then the child can accompany her later.

Anuj_Goel21

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
I would suggest she goes for a Master's i.e. MBA due to her previous experience. They won't see PGBA as a career progression for the age and the work experience she holds. Also, apply for her study permit first and then the child can accompany her later.
there is no one for child to look after that is why we are planning to process child visa together
FYI.. we have very good history of travelling as well
Not sure if i need to go for Student visa for spouse or drop an idea