+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

iona_s22

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
I'm sure you've tried sending emails, if not then try it. Also, if you've sent the Delhi specific webforms then it won't work, try sending a general webform if you haven't done so already. There's not much I can say as it seems you've tried everything already. Best of luck.
tried all of that. got a letter for repeat biometrics just now. I have a permanent condition and i told the officer that while he took my biometrics. Does anyone know how to go about this?

iona_s22

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
Has anyone out here had an issue with biometrics permanently? if so, may I know what the solution was as I did inform the officer who took my fingerprints and now they have asked me for a repeat.

bruh99

Mar 30, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Has anyone out here had an issue with biometrics permanently? if so, may I know what the solution was as I did inform the officer who took my fingerprints and now they have asked me for a repeat.
I had seen someone on some thread who had given their fingerprints again and it got updated the same day the second time round.

ashish_canada_visa

Jul 10, 2021
Have any Apr Non-SDS applicants received any decisions lately?
My timeline is in signature.
Can I send in another application, as I've seen in the forum that people who applied in Jun-July also have got PPR. SO, should I file a second application or wait for another couple of months (sighs)?

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
Have any Apr Non-SDS applicants received any decisions lately?
My timeline is in signature.
Can I send in another application, as I've seen in the forum that people who applied in Jun-July also have got PPR. SO, should I file a second application or wait for another couple of months (sighs)?
Have you raised a web form?

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
I raised 2 webforms. One time they said, "we can confirm that your file is at Delhi VO, so contact them", even though I had raised the webform on Delhi VO.
Second time, i.e. yesterday they said they are currently entertaining queries only for Afghans.
Really unbearable situation. Try calling IRCC, what else you can do.

CPA_3

Jun 17, 2020
Any encouraging update guys? The Waiting game is killing me.
Hello. Hope you’re doing well. Do you mind sharing which clinic in PH did your son go for medical exam? Is it IOM in Makati? I heard good reviews about IOM Makati on medicals for dependents with Autism spectrum disorder. Hope you’ll respond. Thank you.

Jirome

Feb 24, 2021
Philippines
Category........
STUDY
Hello. Hope you’re doing well. Do you mind sharing which clinic in PH did your son go for medical exam? Is it IOM in Makati? I heard good reviews about IOM Makati on medicals for dependents with Autism spectrum disorder. Hope you’ll respond. Thank you.
We had our medical at St Lukes Manila. It was a very "transaction" experience. I know someone who had theirs at IOM and yes.. Apparently it is better there... Experience-wise. Cheaper also. How is your application? Untiil now my son's status is still not moving. We requested for another ATIP (GCMS) report.

CPA_3

Jun 17, 2020
We had our medical at St Lukes Manila. It was a very "transaction" experience. I know someone who had theirs at IOM and yes.. Apparently it is better there... Experience-wise. Cheaper also. How is your application? Untiil now my son's status is still not moving. We requested for another ATIP (GCMS) report.
Hello. Thanks for your quick feedback. We are planning to lodge an application soon for Fall 2022 intake. Our middle child has autism. We are currently based in the UAE and we are thinking whether to go home to PH for the medical exam and do it at IOM or we’ll just do it here.

Just to clarify please - your son’s inactive TB diagnosis is holding up the approval and not his Autism diagnosis, right?

Thank you and praying that everything will be sorted with your son’s medical exam.

Jirome

Feb 24, 2021
Philippines
Category........
STUDY
Hello. Thanks for your quick feedback. We are planning to lodge an application soon for Fall 2022 intake. Our middle child has autism. We are currently based in the UAE and we are thinking whether to go home to PH for the medical exam and do it at IOM or we’ll just do it here.

Just to clarify please - your son’s inactive TB diagnosis is holding up the approval and not his Autism diagnosis, right?

Thank you and praying that everything will be sorted with your son’s medical exam.
Yes, Apparently it's the inactive TB which we really find bizarre since St. Lukes never reported to IRCC anything about my son having that condition. IRCC also is waiting for additional medical documents. When we asked St. Lukes, IRCC never asked for anything from them. Seems like there is a miscommunication between the 2 of them. We made several follow ups via webform and ATIP but we are not getting any answer.

ashish_canada_visa

Jul 10, 2021
Hello Guys, I received my PPR on Sept 9, and now I have made the payment for passport collection from my current address.
Had a question regarding the consent form to be submitted while passport pickup:
In the "Consent for Indirect Submission and/or Collection (to be completed ONLY if travel agent or person other than applicant themselves is submitting and/or collecting the visa application and decision):"
What should I fill as the place for CVAC to receive/give my documents to/from ________?
My Visa was processed in Delhi, so should I fill the place as New Delhi VFS or my current address or the VFS where I filed my biometrics.
Note: the VFS at my current location is not operating.

Reactions: powereng1982