+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

monaaziz

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
there is no one for child to look after that is why we are planning to process child visa together
FYI.. we have very good history of travelling as well
Not sure if i need to go for Student visa for spouse or drop an idea

If you apply Masters and show sufficient fund, then you can try.

agro

Jun 26, 2021
Hi I received medical request even after submitting through webform . The hospital I went for medical said they will update it through their system by linking with my ime number. They said it may take sometime for ircc to update.

My intake is approaching should I do medicals again?

Wisp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
Hi I received medical request even after submitting through webform . The hospital I went for medical said they will update it through their system by linking with my ime number. They said it may take sometime for ircc to update.

My intake is approaching should I do medicals again?
When did you take your medical exam? As per the current status, if the hospital has sent the report to IRCC, raise a web form explaining the situation. There is no need to give medicals again.

agro

Jun 26, 2021
When did you take your medical exam? As per the current status, if the hospital has sent the report to IRCC, raise a web form explaining the situation. There is no need to give medicals again.
Thanks for answering I gave my Medical on 11th August yesterday I got medical request. Today I went to the medical center they said they will update it in the system in evening.

Problem is that testing centre is not very clear as they always remain busy after coming back home I again called maybe 15 times before they picked up in afternoon the lady again confirmed she will update by evening.

I just don’t want to take any chance my classes would resume next month. Will taking medical again cause a problem?

agro

Jun 26, 2021
I called now medical centre said they have written to ircc now have to wait for their reply.

Wisp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
I called now medical centre said they have written to ircc now have to wait for their reply.
By written I believe you are saying that the hospital has sent the report to the IRCC. That's good, the hospital should have done this ages before. Since you have already received the medical request, you need to inform the IRCC about the current situation stating the date when the medical report had been sent and now it should be available.

Generally, it takes 10 days for IRCC to respond on the webform, so without wasting any second, you need to raise the webform with the e-report and all the dates, numbers precisely mentioned.

Wisp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
Hi, I would need some insight on the hours of work one can work per day in a week. Is there any restriction on the hours distribution like not more than 4 hours a day? Thank you.

Mobobo96

Aug 16, 2021
Hi, I would need some insight on the hours of work one can work per day in a week. Is there any restriction on the hours distribution like not more than 4 hours a day? Thank you.
To my knowledge, international students students are allowed to work 20hours a week when school is in session. So, the daily distribution of your work hours is entirely up to you. But, you cannot exceed 20 hours weekly. For example, You could work 5 hours on Monday to Thursday. Or 4 hours from Monday to Friday. Does that make sense?

Wisp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
To my knowledge, international students students are allowed to work 20hours a week when school is in session. So, the daily distribution of your work hours is entirely up to you. But, you cannot exceed 20 hours weekly. For example, You could work 5 hours on Monday to Thursday. Or 4 hours from Monday to Friday. Does that make sense?
Thank you so much!

Reactions: Mobobo96

Jirome

Feb 24, 2021
Philippines
Category........
STUDY
Hi, we are in a dilemma. My wife applied for a student permit and our family are planning to go with her (me and my 2 kids). Below is our timeline :

Submitted application : January 15
Biometrics : February 15
Medical Feb 26

Me, my wife and daughter are cleared in our medical exam. My son's case though is still pending. We requested for GCMS notes June 15 and got it July 16. We found out that his case was endorsed to CMAU due to excessive demand and may be inadmissible under section 38 (1)c S2:02 due to inactive TB. No treatments and additional tests were requested. Also did some research, my 8 year old son just needs to report to a health officer within 30 days upon arrival to Canada. What's puzzling to us is there is a note which says: "Meds still outstanding. For case finalization upon receipt of valid meds" . Note was dated April 20. We contacted the clinic where we had our medical exam and they mentioned rhey submitted all necessary medical documents and IRCC didn't ask for additional docs nor any additional tests for my child. We submitted a web form and atrached the medical report again last July 30. As of this writing, the status of my child is still pending.

Any tips on what to do next? Can our application be rejected because of this? This is causing too much anxiety for the whole family. Really hope we can hear from IRCC soon.

Thanks.

Last edited:

bruh99

Mar 30, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Hi Everyone,

I had given my biometrics in April but up until now it has not been linked to my application. It says my fingerprints have not been received yet. I had contacted VFS bangalore and the immigration services in Delhi in the past 4 months. Both replied saying they have done their part and that IRCC has to link it. I have put in 3 webforms with no response. Has anyone here been through the same thing? I have applied from India through the canadian website online.

I had to defer my course from fall to the January 2022 semester because of this and now im beginning to worry again that it will be delayed again as they are unresponsive on this as well.

Can anyone help me out here if they have had a similar experience. how can I find a solution or go about this?

Application date - April 16, 2021
Date of Biometrics enrolment - April 26, 2021 (Even though I did my biometrics, the update on my account still reads that they haven't received my fingerprints!!)
Review of additional documents - June 18, 2021
Medical passed - July 6, 2021 ; given upfront on June 6th.
Eligibility review - no date yet
Non-SDS; Fall 2021 now deferred to Winter 2022
Additional Documents submitted in June
They haven't asked for a PCC yet. Background check is under processing as per application status.
I am facing the same issue. VFS Bangalore asked me to contact Delhi immigration but they haven't rresponded. Have sent webforms as well but account hasn't been updated.

Does your account show the biometrics number and validity under Applicant information?

Johnson112

Star Member
Jul 20, 2021
Hey guys I am pretty worried that my visa process is being delayed.
I raised a webform on Aughts 9th and there is no response of IRCC yet.
I was wondering if ordering GCMS notes will do any help?
Can somebody please help me?

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Hey guys I am pretty worried that my visa process is being delayed.
I raised a webform on Aughts 9th and there is no response of IRCC yet.
I was wondering if ordering GCMS notes will do any help?
Can somebody please help me?
Since you applied SDS your application is probably being processed in Canada so you can directly call them and ask for the update.

Reactions: Johnson112

iona_s22

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
I am facing the same issue. VFS Bangalore asked me to contact Delhi immigration but they haven't rresponded. Have sent webforms as well but account hasn't been updated.

Does your account show the biometrics number and validity under Applicant information?
Yes it does.

Now they have asked me for a repeat fingerprint? Has anyone ever had permanent issues with fingerprints out here? if so can you please let me know how the issue was solved for biometrics