+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

Jul 31, 2021
Thank you.

this is what I sent in the webform:

As mentioned by IRCC, a complete application submitted before May 15th should get a final decision no later than August 6th. Also, as referred by the estimated processing time on the IRCC website, the processing time for study permit applications (outside Canada) is 9 weeks.

For me, I submitted my application on May 6th and completed biometrics on May 9th, which means it is a complete application since the medical report isn’t required for my country. In addition to that, I’ve received the biometrics validation letter on July 22nd and didn’t receive the decision yet. Providing that it has already exceeded the time limit indicated by IRCC, it could lead to further delays and losing this fall term since the mode of delivery is in-person. I really need your help to get the decision at your earliest opportunity.

they replied to the webform; that I need to submit my passport to the visa office in order to finalize the processing of the application.

Hope you all get yours soon
Congratulations!! Could you please share at which visa office did your application processed??

iona_s22

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I had given my biometrics in April but up until now it has not been linked to my application. It says my fingerprints have not been received yet. I had contacted VFS bangalore and the immigration services in Delhi in the past 4 months. Both replied saying they have done their part and that IRCC has to link it. I have put in 3 webforms with no response. Has anyone here been through the same thing? I have applied from India through the canadian website online.

I had to defer my course from fall to the January 2022 semester because of this and now im beginning to worry again that it will be delayed again as they are unresponsive on this as well.

Can anyone help me out here if they have had a similar experience. how can I find a solution or go about this?

Application date - April 16, 2021
Date of Biometrics enrolment - April 26, 2021 (Even though I did my biometrics, the update on my account still reads that they haven't received my fingerprints!!)
Review of additional documents - June 18, 2021
Medical passed - July 6, 2021 ; given upfront on June 6th.
Eligibility review - no date yet
Non-SDS; Fall 2021 now deferred to Winter 2022
Additional Documents submitted in June
They haven't asked for a PCC yet. Background check is under processing as per application status.

Annoynmous

Jul 23, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I had given my biometrics in April but up until now it has not been linked to my application. It says my fingerprints have not been received yet. I had contacted VFS bangalore and the immigration services in Delhi in the past 4 months. Both replied saying they have done their part and that IRCC has to link it. I have put in 3 webforms with no response. Has anyone here been through the same thing? I have applied from India through the canadian website online.

I had to defer my course from fall to the January 2022 semester because of this and now im beginning to worry again that it will be delayed again as they are unresponsive on this as well.

Can anyone help me out here if they have had a similar experience. how can I find a solution or go about this?

Date of Biometrics enrolment - April 26, 2021 (Even though I did my biometrics, the update on my account still reads that they haven't received my fingerprints!!)
They haven't asked for a PCC yet. Background check is under processing as per application status.
Hi have you applied for gcms notes ?

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I'm sure you've tried sending emails, if not then try it. Also, if you've sent the Delhi specific webforms then it won't work, try sending a general webform if you haven't done so already. There's not much I can say as it seems you've tried everything already. Best of luck.

Jirome

Feb 24, 2021
Philippines
Category........
STUDY
Good news. Application finally approved. BVL and PPR received this morning! Timeline in signature.

All of you who are still waiting, Good luck!

To give some people hope:

Career change.
14 Years since last study.
Living in country that is not my country of nationality.
Husband has Canadian PR already.

All things that count against me, yet I was issued study permit on the first attempt. Keep your heads up and WRITE A GOOD SOP, that is honest and PERSONAL to you.
Congratulations man.

Jirome

Feb 24, 2021
Philippines
Category........
STUDY
No. When did you apply?
[/QUO

Jan 15 sub docs
Jan 28 biometrics
Feb 26 medical (4 in the family, all cleared except for my son)
June 15 requested for gcms note
July 16 received gcms notes. As or april 20 ircc wating for outstanding medical docs (which was submitted already way back feb 26) before the release the final decision
July 30 - submitted webforn

* as of this writing... Still waiting

Anuj_Goel21

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Hello Friends,

My wife (34 years) is planning for student visa and she wanted to accompany child (7 years) along with her
What is the probability of getting Student visa to her
We are Indian citizen residing in Qatar from past 9 years
We can show 50K CAD as bank balance

FYI. she already got an offer for PG Diploma from York university for Jan-22 intake

Please advise