+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
I really underestimated IRCC. I thought since I'm going for a master's and I have a scholarship, it would improve my chances. Damn, this wait is really unnerving. At this point, I just hope they give me a decision till 15th max.
We will be there soon brother. Hang in, tight.

Delay is not refusal. So dont go into self doubt because of that. Well, I am doing the same mistake so I’m the one to talk. I got into the best universities in the world (US/Can/Ind) and chose the best in Canada, and am still here thinking such stuff. Now we know, admits were not even half the batte lol. But please be positive. You have a great profile!

See that’s what negativity does to our brains. Relax man. I am here with you to wait. This community is here. Have faith in yourself.

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
I don’t know how IRCC is processing the files.

I have submitted my study permit on 5th May
Biometric given on 6th and received medical request on 10th June. Then I passed the medical on 15th June. Since then no update.
My eligibility review has started on 22nd may.

I am a NONSDS applicant from Bangladesh.

One my friends has applied on 9th may and got the PPR on 13th July.

Two of my acquaintances submitted their applications on 15th June and 18th June. Both of them got the PPR just after one month.
Didnt know Bangladesh was running behind too.

Reactions: MZHSECA

Soar

Jul 21, 2021
Hi everyone. I'm not an April applicant, but thought of posting in this thread as it's very active. Could someone please clarify questions I have regarding my application?

Details:
  • non-sds study permit submitted (from India) in Feb 2021 along with spouse open work permit and child study permit
  • Upfront medical done on March 2020 was included in all of our applications (note: medical was valid at the time of submission, but expired in less than a month)
  • Biometrics given on last week of Feb 2021 is updated in GCKey. BVL received in June 2021 (only mine, not dependents)
  • Background check in progress (since long), eligibility check not started. Medical status says "you don't need medical, we will contact you if needed".
  • No response for the webform submitted a week ago enquiring status. It is a complex application considering dependents, but I still think it is too long without any update whatsoever.
I want to know:
  • Whether my application would be considered completed before May 15. By end of Feb it had all docs + biometrics + medical (only later on the medical expired and they did not request for a remedical since then).
  • In the IRCC Delhi webinars, they asked not to do remedical without a request from their end, as doing it without an IME number that they provide would delay the processing of the file.
Appreciate very much if someone can comment on these based on your experience. Thanks.

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
Any patient guys still waiting since February?

Reactions: RumezaJ

Anonymous_can248

May 11, 2021
Hi, so as per what I am seeing on WhatsApp groups, there are NON-SDS April applicants who have got their result. Most are refusals but there are cases of ppr too.

• Sad

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Hi, so as per what I am seeing on WhatsApp groups, there are NON-SDS April applicants who have got their result. Most are refusals but there are cases of ppr too.
I have also been noticing that most Non-SDS decisions recently are refusals. Surely, there is no pattern here, but I can't help thinking there is.

• Sad

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Hi,

how can I attach new LOA document received after updating as unconditional and confirmed. I don't see any option to attach the file in webform. should i copy paste the test from the letter in comments section. please advise

thank you
No DO NOT paste it there. After you fill out all the details and submit, it will provide you the option to upload your document.

Harsh2411

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
31st March 2021
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Given before applying for visa
Med's Request
Done before applying for the visa
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
5th August 2021
VISA ISSUED...
No
Hey can anyone help me regarding this...
If we have overall 6.5 in IELTS and 5.5 in one module so can we apply in SDS or I have to compulsory apply for non SDS?

jellybai01

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
Hey can anyone help me regarding this...
If we have overall 6.5 in IELTS and 5.5 in one module so can we apply in SDS or I have to compulsory apply for non SDS?
From the IRCC website:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/study-permits/direct-stream.html#toc02

“an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.0 or higher in each language skill: listening, reading, writing and speaking”

Reactions: Harsh2411

draco555

Apr 22, 2021
Hi guys, I just got an additional document request:

1. Proof of tuition payment
2. Proof of relationship with uncle (I listed him as the sponsor for my study).

My question is, what documentation would work as relationship proof? We both reside in different countries by the way.

Sunny75871

May 27, 2020
Hi guys, I just got an additional document request:

1. Proof of tuition payment
2. Proof of relationship with uncle (I listed him as the sponsor for my study).

My question is, what documentation would work as relationship proof? We both reside in different countries by the way.
Are you sds or in non-sds category??