+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

38bxiy

Jul 20, 2021
Just half an hour ago a non-SDS guy received refusal. 14 may file. Review started yesterday.
FYI. Idk how that is working on a Saturday. Lets see how tonight goes.
Aw, that's sad. Please do you have any idea if he had done medicals or not and which Visa Office as well? Thanks

EsterO

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Someone earlier had posted a link showing the procedure to call IRCC and I was going to try that.
I'ld say be patient. That was my case in 2019, applied in June, gave biometrics next day, waited and kept seeing review in progress till October ending, approval for SP came on October 30th with. I'll say delay isn't denial....your approval is on the way.

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
How can you be sure regarding the end of July? I mean all Non-SDS people are stuck :( specially the March and April ones.
Non sds(very low) people also receiving ppr .....and sunny received bvl to he may get it!!!

AB25

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Just half an hour ago a non-SDS guy received refusal. 14 may file. Review started yesterday.
FYI. Idk how that is working on a Saturday. Lets see how tonight goes.
As per my understanding its not about them working on weekends. In the last 2 days they released thousands of results and its not possible that the limited amount of VO's were manually clicking and sending decisions on each profile.

I think there is an automated system where they feed in the decisions and the system keeps sending out results.

Applicants were getting decisions in India today during day time on SDS profiles, so there is no way that someone is sending them manually.

Reactions: MZHSECA

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
O
As per my understanding its not about them working on weekends. In the last 2 days they released thousands of results and its not possible that the limited amount of VO's were manually clicking and sending decisions on each profile.

I think there is an automated system where they feed in the decisions and the system keeps sending out results.

Applicants were getting decisions in India today during day time on SDS profiles, so there is no way that someone is sending them manually.
Oh that part I figured. I am just not sure if they are going through the hassle of maintaining an ‘online automated system’
Its definitely possible. But I am just not sure if they are so sincere to ensure results keep getting delivered.
Also, I believe they need this breathing space to sort out the mess of passport transmission in the backend. Last night also the results were deliberately late on a working day, right? Cause people are sitting on the PPR webform even before receiving decisions. Like within 5 minutes they are submitting that webform. It will take like 45 minutes for me to catch my breath and tell the news only ahahaah

They have some of our decisions pending with them since months!! Where is the automation here?

Reactions: Anonymous_can248

AB25

Star Member
May 5, 2021
O

Oh that part I figured. I am just not sure if they are going through the hassle of maintaining an ‘online automated system’
Its definitely possible. But I am just not sure if they are so sincere to ensure results keep getting delivered.
Also, I believe they need this breathing space to sort out the mess of passport transmission in the backend. Last night also the results were deliberately late on a working day, right? Cause people are sitting on the PPR webform even before receiving decisions. Like within 5 minutes they are submitting that webform. It will take like 45 minutes for me to catch my breath and tell the news only ahahaah
Their breathing space is different than what its for VFS. It is the responsibility of VFS to sort out the mess of passport transmission. IRCC will only dictate terms the ground work is done by VFS agents.

Now as much we discuss it over here, at the end it still doesn't seem fair for people who applied earlier than the most, specially non sds ones.

• Sad
Reactions: Alpha_Wolf

Harsh2411

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
31st March 2021
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Given before applying for visa
Med's Request
Done before applying for the visa
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
5th August 2021
VISA ISSUED...
No
Someone earlier had posted a link showing the procedure to call IRCC and I was going to try that.
Non SDS files are in Delhi and delhi customer care are not giving any Kind of info on our application over phone call and also they aree little rude .. better fill a webform..IMO

sourabh0397

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Yeah she said before the END OF THE WEEK. I usually imply they don’t work weekends so I said Friday.

And there is a big possibility that all eligible profiles won’t hear by August 6th. So lets not even discuss how much they keep their words. I began with MAYBE as the original spoiler alert lol
~\_( )_/~
I believe there was some information somewhere. If you defer more than 150 days. You need to re-apply or something.

Even if you defer by few weeks or something (rare case). You need to tell IRCC because your end visa date also depends on that. And the CBSA might ask questions when you land.

Just my 2 cents. I believe you can wait till 6th man. Almost there.
well from a lot of unreliable
Delhi office gives any update in day time only ..srry to say but this MC BC randi delhi officers I dk what they are doing they just have to give decision to non SDS applicants ..though they are taking more than 15 week fuck IRCC fuck VO's
they want to create a buffer between passport stamping i guess
O

They have some of our decisions pending with them since months!! Where is the automation here?
i just think they want to make it easy for vfs before rolling out final decisions to every category. This way maybe vfs will be able to sort out pick up dates for all the people who received their sds pprs. Hopefully if im right they’ll have 2 days to sort it out and delhi will roll out decisions for non sds folks in a limited number for each day until august 6th

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
well from a lot of unreliable

they want to create a buffer between passport stamping i guess

i just think they want to make it easy for vfs before rolling out final decisions to every category. This way maybe vfs will be able to sort out pick up dates for all the people who received their sds pprs. Hopefully if im right they’ll have 2 days to sort it out and delhi will roll out decisions for non sds folks in a limited number for each day until august 6th
yes but that means the Feb-April non-SDS apps will get stamped passport a lotttttt later than even SDS filed in July or non sds whose biometrics were done in july.
Like seriously??? But we aren’t talking ‘fair’ if we are talking visas. Its a broken system with no empathy. Its a privilege with a gamble attached.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: MZHSECA and sal2021

sourabh0397

Star Member
May 15, 2021
yes but that means the Feb-April non-SDS apps will get stamped passport a lotttttt later than even SDS filed in July or non sds whose biometrics were done in july.
Like seriously??? But we aren’t talking ‘fair’ if we are talking visas. Its a broken system with no empathy. Its a privilege with a gamble attached.
They made it clear on their website that one of the advantages of sds Include a faster decision. Yes that is the harsh reality at least it appears that way to me, i think according to them its not about being fair its about delivering their obligation towards their sds clients and we really cant expect them to be fair. Like we just have to pay the price of opting for non sds, the good news however for us is that their work load is decreasing so i strongly believe they’ll give out decisions to every student before august 6th. I also observed a pattern where in youtube those ppr time line guys often mentioned “non sds files are also getting bulk pprs” karke. So yeah this appears to be their go to way of how to deal with files.