+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

RedSea90

May 4, 2021
Chúc mừng em!!!
Is that your strategy to wait for one month after finished upfront medical exam then submit the application?
Ủa, sr a, nãy e ko thấy câu hỏi dưới.

No strategy at all, I just tried to finish whatever could be done first. I waited for my degree from the school, which I didn't have until 25th of April, so.....

Reactions: lamnt0702

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Whats your country guys? and what is the processing time for non-SDS applications in your country these days?

RedSea90

May 4, 2021
Whats your country guys? and what is the processing time for non-SDS applications in your country these days?
I'm from Vietnam. I don't know about the processing time for non-SDS applicants, sr. I applied through the SDS program and it took 6 days from the day I did my biometrics.

Last edited:
Reactions: rogerdude1

B-7

Apr 30, 2021
Russia
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Med's Done....
24-06-2021
Something curious happened today, the "maybe something, maybe not" kind. I've got two emails from the contractor that took my biometrics, one saying that "The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center", and another that my application "has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre... and is in transit to the IRCC Office". No updates from the IRCC tho.

Reactions: Omerbabiker6

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Something curious happened today, the "maybe something, maybe not" kind. I've got two emails from the contractor that took my biometrics, one saying that "The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center", and another that my application "has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre... and is in transit to the IRCC Office". No updates from the IRCC tho.
It's about to get stamped. Congrats in advance.

Reactions: B-7

Madalinamaria

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Hi guys,

NON SDS Romania
Applied 09 April
Biometrics and upfront medical 14 April
Medical passed today
Review eligibility not started, background check started on 14 April, once with biometrics update.

How long it will take to recieve an answer?

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
Hi guys,

NON SDS Romania
Applied 09 April
Biometrics and upfront medical 14 April
Medical passed today
Review eligibility not started, background check started on 14 April, once with biometrics update.

How long it will take to recieve an answer?
IRCC website said by August 6, 2021 if you submitted a complete application before May 15, 2021. Hopefully much faster than that though :D

My timeline is in my signature.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Has any one of you shown your parents sponsoring your tuition fees? Did you show your sponsor's bank balance statement/certificate or just an affidavit?

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
Has any one of you shown your parents sponsoring your tuition fees? Did you show your sponsor's bank balance statement/certificate or just an affidavit?
all of them. i showed affidavit of support, stamped and certified by the government and ministry of external affairs + bank statement + attestation of account balance

Reactions: rogerdude1