+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

lamnt0702

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
I didn't contact them. I don't wanna put pressure on them. It's up to you. If u r applying from KSA, then your application is being processed in Riyadh.
Went thru a lot of threads and I realized that: taking the medical upfront would be the best option to reduce processing time, I saw a lot of ppl have been stuck with "waiting for medical request" :(

B-7

Apr 30, 2021
Russia
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Med's Done....
24-06-2021
A little update, Russia.
Application submitted: 2021-04-30
Biometrics submitted: 2021-05-04
Still waiting on the request for medical, wonder why it takes that long (the biometric request was out the next day).

Reactions: nick_shved

Umm Emaan

Apr 18, 2021
Can we apply from India, residing in UAE.
1. in IMM study form - Can we give residents address UAE and applying from India Address. Is this ok to do.
I have the same question. 'current country of residence': UAE, 'Country where applying': Indian(home country). I think it might be okay to do so, but where the files will be reviewed? Indian or UAE?

Umm Emaan

Apr 18, 2021
No..

u can be banned for 5 years for msrepresentation. what gcc based nri do is, they come to india and apply for sds.
then if they dont have enough leaves, they go back to gcc and submit biometrics in the VO in gcc only. then they try to submit passport in gcc VO.
Bro, are you sure? because there is option written' country or territory where applying' it can be different with the country of residence. however, I am not sure where the file will be reviewed, if still in Abu Dhabi, then there is no use.

KylinZ

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Applied from the Philippines

Application Date - April 16, 2021
Biometrics Collection Letter- April 17, 2021
Biometrics - April 20, 2021 (Completed)

Up to now No Update.

KylinZ

Star Member
May 4, 2021
I see, processing timelines per country are different from what i have read, even on the other threads.

KylinZ

Star Member
May 4, 2021
my country have 12 weeks and yours ?
13 weeks as per website data. But may vary depending on the number of applications being processed per country? Thats what I think because there are also students who applied saying it can be sooner or later than the standard processing time.

RedSea90

May 4, 2021
Study permit (SDS):

Medical - 29th March
Submitted - 27th April
Biometrics - 29th April
No update until now.

imranpatel

Oct 8, 2019
Bro, are you sure? because there is option written' country or territory where applying' it can be different with the country of residence. however, I am not sure where the file will be reviewed, if still in Abu Dhabi, then there is no use.
If I get to know exactly how it works, surely I will share here exact solution for us.

alpha444

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
my reply was for anyone who is trying for SDS from outside india.

SDS eligibility requirement is that the person should be in India while applying. lying on your current place of residence, will cause ban.