+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Actually when I think of it now, they might now say that the flight ban is stopping them now. Hope they don't realize that excuse.
Umm what ban? It is opening up as Air Canada also said flights will start from Aug 1. But yeah, no source of info helps.
Is that why they didn't keep it on Wednesday 21 but Tues 20?? So that they blame the ban date is 21st so we cannot comment till tomorrow? Dayummm bruhh..
IRCC Intelligence, CIA, NIA, Whoever the frugg is reading this chat- Better have better reasons -.-

Harsh2411

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
31st March 2021
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Given before applying for visa
Med's Request
Done before applying for the visa
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
5th August 2021
VISA ISSUED...
No
Biometric validity letter or BVL is what you get when mostly your application is finalized and only your Decision is pending.. so good luck to you..hope your decision comes soon:D
I received the instruction letter. the validity shows its for 10 years on my application in the biometrics grid. but the status says that its not been received till now. when does one receive a validity letter..is it a separate letter ?

Reactions: iona_s22

mzkat

Jul 13, 2021
Yes i think is possibility for a positive decision. I think they checked everything and nothing wrong with your document so they asked smth you have not submitted...if they wanted to refuse they will have done it very fast trust me , they dont think twice if there is any doubt
Thanks @Clark Hudson, I received an approval last friday :). I'm super happy!!

Reactions: rogerdude1

mzkat

Jul 13, 2021
Congratulations!

Would you mind sharing your timeline. Thanks.
Sure:

Applied: April 28
Medical Exam (upfront): May 19
Biometrics: May 31
Eligibility started: June 24
Request for additional documents (Canadian Police Certificate - did my undergrad there back in 2015): June 24
Submitted requested document: June 24
Received notification of additional focument receipt: June 15th
Approval notification/PPR/ biometric validation: June 16th

Let me know if you need to know anything else. I'm happy to help!xx

Reactions: MZHSECA

Divine Zenith

Jul 5, 2021
Sure:

Request for additional documents (Canadian Police Certificate - did my undergrad there back in 2015): June 24

Congratulations on your approval. I applied on April 17 and I have done my biometric. I’m yet to get medical request letter. What’s my fate for August 6

Reactions: nightshadow

mzkat

Jul 13, 2021
Congratulations on your approval. I applied on April 17 and I have done my biometric. I’m yet to get medical request letter. What’s my fate for August 6
Thank you so much. I honestly would advice you to do an upfront medical exam if it's feasible for you right now. Have you also done a study plan? police certificates, etc? I say work on just making your application as complete as possible so they can make a timely decision.

Divine Zenith

Jul 5, 2021
Thank you so much. I honestly would advice you to do an upfront medical exam if it's feasible for you right now. Have you also done a study plan? police certificates, etc? I say work on just making your application as complete as possible so they can make a timely decision.
Yes I submitted with a study plan. I think is the medical exam that I should have done upfront. I don’t know how feasible it will be now

Divine Zenith

Jul 5, 2021
I’m planning to differ to summer if I don’t get decision on time for fall. How possible is that?

Harsh2411

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
31st March 2021
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Given before applying for visa
Med's Request
Done before applying for the visa
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
5th August 2021
VISA ISSUED...
No
Hii
Sure:

Hii I have applied on 31st March 2021
Biometric on 9 th April
Medical pass on 30th April
BVL on 8 may
But haven't got PPR yet so, should I wait till aug 6 or else differ my sem??

mzkat

Jul 13, 2021
Hii

Hii I have applied on 31st March 2021
Biometric on 9 th April
Medical pass on 30th April
BVL on 8 may
But haven't got PPR yet so, should I wait till aug 6 or else differ my sem??
Hi @Harsh2411. I'm sorry to hear you haven't heard back. To be honest with you, I'm not sure if you should defer your semester, I would personally wait until August 6th though. What country are you applying from? I ask because know certain visa offices in some countries are temporarily not working or processing visas, so maybe it has something to do with that (depending on where you're applying from). I hope you hear something soon, waiting is hard.

mzkat

Jul 13, 2021
I’m planning to differ to summer if I don’t get decision on time for fall. How possible is that?
Are you doing your undergrad or Masters? If you don't hear back in time for fall, i'd suggest keeping in touch with your university/college to see what your options are. Then defer based on that.