+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 family sponsorship outland

Ts1221

Star Member
May 1, 2023
April 13. So 50 days roughly. I don’t know if that’s fast or slow for an Outland. I’m assuming it’s about average
Seems quicker from what I heard before it used to take them about 90 day. And I hope im not that far behind as I submitted mine on April 17th

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
Seems quicker from what I heard before it used to take them about 90 day. And I hope im not that far behind as I submitted mine on April 17th
For sure I hope soon. AOR 1 was much faster since the beginning of the year, but the strike definitely will have an effect.

My current struggle is getting the application to link to gckey and the tracker

any one who can help me with that?

Ts1221

Star Member
May 1, 2023
For sure I hope soon. AOR 1 was much faster since the beginning of the year, but the strike definitely will have an effect.

My current struggle is getting the application to link to gckey and the tracker

any one who can help me with that?
Did you get the email that states you can link the application? If not I think you have to wait till you get that.

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
Did you get the email that states you can link the application? If not I think you have to wait till you get that.
It does say in the email the sponsor can check the application status, but so far nothing works. I’m guessing I’ll wait for them to issue me a UCI and once I get a biometrics request I guess I’ll be able to check.

jessicajoon

Star Member
Jan 25, 2022
It does say in the email the sponsor can check the application status, but so far nothing works. I’m guessing I’ll wait for them to issue me a UCI and once I get a biometrics request I guess I’ll be able to check.
Do you not receive UCI on aor? Why AOR1, there is AOR2 as well?

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
It’s not exactly a technical term but basically aor1 is when application is complete. Aor2 is when sponsor is approved and I guess it moves forward to medicals and biometrics for P.A.

karamkhaira

Apr 9, 2021
It’s not exactly a technical term but basically aor1 is when application is complete. Aor2 is when sponsor is approved and I guess it moves forward to medicals and biometrics for P.A.
when did you submit and when did your doc turn true and what is UTC timing on your portel?plz reply

Last edited: