+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 family sponsorship outland

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
Did you get the email that states you can link the application? If not I think you have to wait till you get that.
I tried once again and it started working, I guess it needed some time to fully register on the system. So best to be patient after getting AOR for 2-3 days before tracker starts working.

Ts1221

Star Member
May 1, 2023
I tried once again and it started working, I guess it needed some time to fully register on the system. So best to be patient after getting AOR for 2-3 days before tracker starts working.
Oh Thts great. Haven’t received my AOR yet.

Ts1221

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Before receiving your AOR were you able to download you application that you submitted on the PR portal? Like where it shows the application submitted to the left has the application to be downloaded? Did you see that and if so is it a good sign? The view and delete buttons are still grey.

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
M
Before receiving your AOR were you able to download you application that you submitted on the PR portal? Like where it shows the application submitted to the left has the application to be downloaded? Did you see that and if so is it a good sign? The view and delete buttons are still grey.
No that is something new. It just showed up in the last 24-48 hrs.

RukiaRong

Jun 2, 2023
Exactly same here

spzhang

Jul 13, 2019
Got an email saying

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2023/04/02 on behalf of the following member(s):

This has my UCI here.

It also says how to check application status. How do I do this?

Timeline:

Application sent : April 2nd,2023.
First update: June 7th,2023.
Outland sponsorship PA in India.

Reactions: Ts1221 and shuvo89

Ts1221

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Got an email saying

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2023/04/02 on behalf of the following member(s):

This has my UCI here.

It also says how to check application status. How do I do this?

Timeline:

Application sent : April 2nd,2023.
First update: June 7th,2023.
Outland sponsorship PA in India.
I believe you can create an account on the tracker

Rajjjoo

Mar 5, 2021
Hi guys i applied on april 12
Now i am waiting for AOR but i can see the download application on left side but stilll not received any AOR . What it means ???
i will recieve my AOR soon ?? If any one have any idea please let me know , i am waiting for AOR desperately

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
Now i am waiting for AOR but i can see the download application on left side but stilll not received any AOR . What it means ???
i will recieve my AOR soon ?? If any one have any idea please let me know , i am waiting for AOR desperately
could take up to 3 months from the date you apply but it seems like early-mid April candidates are getting their AOR’s now. Just be patient.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
There is almost 45 days to 2 months lag between application submission date to AOR email date. That's what I have seen here on this forum, specially since March. Hopefully yours will come earlier, if not, then expect it in the 2 month timeline.