+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 family sponsorship outland

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Ya see,, download it means i will receive AOR soon. Any idea how many after we see the download thing???
No dude. No such thing as 'if you see download your application link' in the tracker - it means you will get AOR soon!!!
Nope. thats a myth. Unless you have a proof otherwise.

I know June applicants, seen the tracker - and download application link is there as well. Ofcourse, no sign of AOR for the next 60 days.

vdpadsala

May 25, 2021
Hey All, I would like to share timeline for my spouse application process.
We received Biometric request Yesterday. And I hope everything process as quickly as they claim to be processing. :)

Timeline so far : Outland applicant
Submission: April 1, 2023
AOR(on sponsor's email): May 12, 2023
Biometric Request : June 7, 2023
Sponsor Eligibility Completed(sponsor PR tracker) : June 8, 2023.

Note: We have sponsor as representative, so we are getting all update on sponsor's email.

Reactions: Sonikell

jessicajoon

Star Member
Jan 25, 2022
There is almost 45 days to 2 months lag between application submission date to AOR email date. That's what I have seen here on this forum, specially since March. Hopefully yours will come earlier, if not, then expect it in the 2 month timeline.
Download is the new update. I don't think it means anything as I have seen in before AOR and after AOR applicants.

Also waiting for AOR..

RukiaRong

Jun 2, 2023
yea..although we are in the same location applying under the same category and on the same day. This whole process can be so inconsistent.

Hopefully this week for you
yeah, I am frustrated, I check F12 Trick - it is showing null - on Approval - it is not going anywhere. Hope for the best.

Which country passport your spouse holder?

Last edited:

RukiaRong

Jun 2, 2023
yea..although we are in the same location applying under the same category and on the same day. This whole process can be so inconsistent.

Hopefully this week for you
This what I read one of the side.

They start files based on chronological order. They just can't always finish them in chronological order.

A lot of the processing time is wait time. Waiting for government agencies, law enforcement agencies, financial institutions and immigration agencies in other countries to report back to the IRCC agent to verify your information.

The IRCC agent isn't going to do nothing while they wait for your information to be verified. They work on many files at once. So files will not be completed in the same chronological order they were started in.

Some people's information is more easily verified and some country's government agencies and financial institutions are more cooperative than others.

Reactions: YVR123 and Sonikell

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
This what I read one of the side.

They start files based on chronological order. They just can't always finish them in chronological order.

A lot of the processing time is wait time. Waiting for government agencies, law enforcement agencies, financial institutions and immigration agencies in other countries to report back to the IRCC agent to verify your information.

The IRCC agent isn't going to do nothing while they wait for your information to be verified. They work on many files at once. So files will not be completed in the same chronological order they were started in.

Some people's information is more easily verified and some country's government agencies and financial institutions are more cooperative than others.
yea for sure, they had approved 5of my documents ten days before they did the rest of them. Although I thought AOR is just them saying the forms r correctly filled and the document checklists are complete. The verifications come at a later stage I thought

Reactions: RukiaRong