+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 family sponsorship outland

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
If you edit the form in your browser only and then save it after you have added all the information to an offline pdf and then upload that the electronic signatures don’t vanish.

‘if you do download the form edit it in adobe acrobat and save it, then the signatures for fields cannot be filled.

that is what I experienced anyways

Last edited:

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Hi,
Could you please guide me in my case?
I applied for my husband's pr online on April 1st week and just last week we got an email saying that you have a new message in your ircc portal. it also says " Further details on the status update of your application, including any actions that need to be taken, will be sent in a separate email. " I never got another email. Its been almost 10 days. When I login in the IRCC portal, it says the file is returned and please see below for the details. But I can not see anything from them. It is just the application I sent. Everything says COMPLETE in front of every form. I just dont know why they returned the application. They have marked nothing on the file. How do I know which form or thing I am supposed to correct? It is very confusing. I don't want to just submit the application again and worry it will come back again. Please help me with what should I do. I filled out a webform a week ago but nothing from them yet either
your help will be highly appreciated.

steyn007

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Hi,
Could you please guide me in my case?
I applied for my husband's pr online on April 1st week and just last week we got an email saying that you have a new message in your ircc portal. it also says " Further details on the status update of your application, including any actions that need to be taken, will be sent in a separate email. " I never got another email. Its been almost 10 days. When I login in the IRCC portal, it says the file is returned and please see below for the details. But I can not see anything from them. It is just the application I sent. Everything says COMPLETE in front of every form. I just dont know why they returned the application. They have marked nothing on the file. How do I know which form or thing I am supposed to correct? It is very confusing. I don't want to just submit the application again and worry it will come back again. Please help me with what should I do. I filled out a webform a week ago but nothing from them yet either
your help will be highly appreciated.
Ideally, You need to wait for the email from IRCC to make further edits or they will say what's needs to be done .When you login to the PR portal and can view your application, it means that the application has returned.Application cannot be viewed or edited unless it's returned.As you can view your application, can you thoroughly go through your application and see if you are missing anything?IMM 5562 & birth certificate?Missing sign on any forms? There is 4 signs on IMM 5532.IRCC usually forgives typos, but missing signs, forms or sending an outdated forms will get the application returned.
Please update it hear, once you get the reason from IRCC.

Justme221

May 15, 2023
Please is IMM5562 form included for Inland spouse. I am a Nigeria the primary applicant and my spouse is Canadian citizen, we are both living together in Canada. I don’t want to submit and realized I need IMM5562. Though I didn’t see it anywhere but lot of people have been talking about it . Please someone should clarify this for me please

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Applicants who have submitted ONLINE, where do you normally track the application.
Primarily, i guess any IRCC communication would go to the email.
But sometimes, it doesn't first go to email - but comes to tracker or GCkey or other accounts.
For Outland Spousal Online applications - should we only check PR PORTAL....or you guys check it on other platforms too?

steyn007

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Please is IMM5562 form included for Inland spouse. I am a Nigeria the primary applicant and my spouse is Canadian citizen, we are both living together in Canada. I don’t want to submit and realized I need IMM5562. Though I didn’t see it anywhere but lot of people have been talking about it . Please someone should clarify this for me please
IMM 5562 is a country specific form, which I believe is required for applicants from India and Pakistan.You should check, if there is any country specific forms is needed for your country, from cic website.

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Ideally, You need to wait for the email from IRCC to make further edits or they will say what's needs to be done .When you login to the PR portal and can view your application, it means that the application has returned.Application cannot be viewed or edited unless it's returned.As you can view your application, can you thoroughly go through your application and see if you are missing anything?IMM 5562 & birth certificate?Missing sign on any forms? There is 4 signs on IMM 5532.IRCC usually forgives typos, but missing signs, forms or sending an outdated forms will get the application returned.
Please update it hear, once you get the reason from IRCC.
Thank you for your reply.
I have checked at least 10 times all my forms and signatures. Everything is there. All the documents are signed properly. The birth certificate is there with an official translation. got the documents checked by an immigration lawyer also. He couldn't find anything missing.
It's been two weeks. No email from IRCC saying what needs correction. It's really frustrating. I am very hesitant to submit it like this and get another return of the application. No idea what I should do

RukiaRong

Jun 2, 2023
Thank you for your reply.
I have checked at least 10 times all my forms and signatures. Everything is there. All the documents are signed properly. The birth certificate is there with an official translation. got the documents checked by an immigration lawyer also. He couldn't find anything missing.
It's been two weeks. No email from IRCC saying what needs correction. It's really frustrating. I am very hesitant to submit it like this and get another return of the application. No idea what I should do
did you miss any picture or conversation history?

RukiaRong

Jun 2, 2023
Spousal sponsorship Application online Portal.

Did anyone submitted April 13, 2023 heard back?

Outland applicant(U.A.E)
Submission: April 13, 2023
AOR: waiting

Last edited: