+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Maxon

Mar 28, 2023
how can they not confirm your days prior???I do not understand that!
I have the same questions but it is what it is. I think they just forgot/lost about my application and it was a fake reason just to refuse my application… everything was good in my first application (all valid documents, more then 1100 days etc)

novoiceplus

Star Member
May 4, 2020
I applied on the 4th of April for PR renewal and Citizenship Grant. It’s not until I requested gcms notes that I saw some movements and it has since been slow.
Can someone share if they know the sequence they used when they called to get a human being to talk to and if there is a time period one is more likely to get through! Much appreciated.
after you dial the number
Press 1 for entering your UCI
Once you enter your UCI and confirmed You can press 3, 4, 0 to talk to human.

Worked for me everytime, I was connected in single attempt only whenever I tried.

Reactions: splashyygirl

splashyygirl

Star Member
May 31, 2017
From my experience, I call early (between 8 and 11am Toronto time)... I dont remember the sequence but its pretty straightforward as they ask if you have Submitted an application for citizenship etc. Just follow the prompt. It's very clear the options to choose
Thanks Ceejay I’ll try on Monday.

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Is there anyone paper application AOR June 1st week, still waiting for an update? We applied and after AOR, nothing.
Submitted April 2023 - Returned May 2023
Re-Submitted May 2023 - Returned June 2023
Re-Submitted June 2023 - AOR July 2023

Five Days after (“AOR”), Security and Background Check Completed and reflected in the tracker, No update yet on Test Invitation, patiently waiting here.

Reactions: novoiceplus

freeze

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Germany
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
25-04-2016
Med's Done....
11-04-2016 upfront
Just a pointer for the admin.
You accidentally put in August 28 for my oath letter. It was July

Reactions: yoge

splashyygirl

Star Member
May 31, 2017
got through to the office today. The paper application from April is the one they are processing. No further action is required by me at this point in time.

it is being processed at the Scarborough office.

the agent reminded me that it’s been a month and the process is 19 months!
Some people will get through faster and some will take the 19 months!

stanley81

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
got through to the office today. The paper application from April is the one they are processing. No further action is required by me at this point in time.

it is being processed at the Scarborough office.

the agent reminded me that it’s been a month and the process is 19 months!
Some people will get through faster and some will take the 19 months!
Great news! So they've found 2 apps paper and online from you and canceled one of them. Good to know it's moving though

Reactions: splashyygirl