Mode: Online
Application sent: 19 April 2023
Delivered: 19th April 2023
AOR: May 12
just got the tracker accessed and moved to IP today

Reactions: yoge

sumant24

Mar 5, 2017
Family of 2 (1 Adult and 1 minor) online application submitted on Apr 22, received AOR on May/15. Please update tracker

matsury

Mar 1, 2023
Family of 3 online application submitted on Apr 21, received AOR this morning around 7.30am for all 3 of us.
Quick question, the AOR email nor the attachment says anything about checking in online tracker after 48hours. What it says is that here's the application number, we will contact you to invite for testing, etc. And provides hyperlinks to Canada immigration page on processing time, tracking changes, etc. Is that it?

RandomUser514

Mar 17, 2023
Quebec City
Hi guys.. is there any application here submitted april 20, 2023, online. Did u received Aor yet? Thank u.

Let me check it for you. Would you like to give us more specific details? Like applications submitted between noon and early evening ? Location ? Because processing office is really really important. I will check database for you bro.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Quick question, the AOR email nor the attachment says anything about checking in online tracker after 48hours. What it says is that here's the application number, we will contact you to invite for testing, etc. And provides hyperlinks to Canada immigration page on processing time, tracking changes, etc. Is that it?
Nope. It won’t say that but regularly takes 48-72 hrs before the tracker works.

Reactions: matsury

Znkdgn

Jul 26, 2021
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1206
Application: Single
Application sent: 25 April 2023
Delivered: 25 April 2023
AOR: 17 May 2023

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
Hello,
I just had a question. Since I do not have access to my online tracker ( I never receive the verification code and its been 2 weeks since they sent me an email to track my application) just confirming IRCC will send you an email for every step correct- like when your BG check is completed, if they need finger prints etc?
My email is correct and I sent a webform inquiry but no reaponse.

novoiceplus

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Hi there, Please add me to tracker

Physical Presence Days: 1104
Application: Single
Application sent: April 25th
Delivered: April 25th

AOR received 17 May 9:30PST

For creating an account on tracker do we need to wait for another email or Just 48 hours and try?

Finaldestination

Star Member
May 12, 2019
Physical Presence Days: 1135
Application: Single/ Online
Application sent: April 23rd
Delivered: April 23rd
AOR: May 17

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
Hello,
I just had a question. Since I do not have access to my online tracker ( I never receive the verification code and its been 2 weeks since they sent me an email to track my application) just confirming IRCC will send you an email for every step correct- like when your BG check is completed, if they need finger prints etc?
You will only receive emails when your test window is open and for oath. The only other email you may get is if your fingerprints are requested. Other than that there is no email informing of status update. You have to keep checking the tracker or call IRCC if you do not have access.

Reactions: rashi1101

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Hello,
You should receive the code when you create your account after AOR.