+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 - Citizenship Applications

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Technically mine is a resubmission. We submitted it in February the first time, and my application was sent back (I forgot to sign it). Then it was resubmitted by mid April. The thing is that mine is again the one not coming as AOR, but I would expect that all is fine, as they only send AORs in a group once all members in a group are ok...we'll see

Reactions: flame_twilight

flame_twilight

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Technically mine is a resubmission. We submitted it in February the first time, and my application was sent back (I forgot to sign it). Then it was resubmitted by mid April. The thing is that mine is again the one not coming as AOR, but I would expect that all is fine, as they only send AORs in a group once all members in a group are ok...we'll see
Hope yours would be fine too. I’m also Feb applicants. our family‘s application was returned due to missing 1 Child’s ID. I resubmitted in early April as well. Not sure why we still haven’t received anything yet.

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
To give you some idea, my application was delivered April-17th..
Hope yours would be fine too. I’m also Feb applicants. our family‘s application was returned due to missing 1 Child’s ID. I resubmitted in early April as well. Not sure why we still haven’t received anything yet.

You guys can call IRCC Client support and verify your application if it is already in their database. IRCC can put your application in their system by putting a TEMPORARY APPLICATION NUMBER on your application it can be accessible if you can call Client support. They can put your application in their database by putting a temporary file number, for example XC012345678 just like that there is "X" in the beginning of the application number as indication it is a temporary file number, they will issue your AOR once its reached the queue. If your application has a temporary file number its not accessible yet to ECAS and tracker, however if you call client support, they can see in their system.

Hope this of assistance.

Last edited:

flame_twilight

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
You guys can call IRCC Client support and verify your application if it is already in their database. IRCC can put your application in their system by putting a TEMPORARY APPLICATION NUMBER on your application it can be accessible if you can call Client support. They can put your application in their database by putting a temporary file number, for example XC012345678 just like that there is "X" in the beginning of the application number as indication it is a temporary file number, they will issue your AOR once its reached the queue. If your application has a temporary file number its not accessible yet to ECAS anf tracker, however if you call client support, they can see in their system.

Hope this of assistance.
Thank you

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
They also returned my application so I know how it feels waiting for a correspondence from them. You can only put your mind at ease once you received your AOR. It is a terrible thing if they returned your application because you will lose your line in the queue and of course weeks of waiting. Furthermore, once you resubmitted your updated application, another start of waiting game for AOR.

Reactions: flame_twilight

novoiceplus

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Reactions: Pankajgoyal

thepri10

Dec 2, 2018
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1214
Application: Single
Application sent: 30-04-2023
Delivered: 30-04-2023