Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Ok.. We got email on 2 email ID's (one for me and other for my spouse).. Do I need to reply from both the email IDs ? or only Primary applicant needs to respond ?
You need to reply directly to the email that sent you it. You being the Primary applicant needs to respond on behalf of everyone. Copy and Paste each section for both people and fill out the details. Use the same email address for "Portal Email" so that your portal credentials are linked and everything is in the one place.

Reactions: cloudgeek

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Newb questions here:
How do you guys know your visa office? And why does it matter?
Because processing times can be estimated. For example ottawa is issuing quite fast on the other hand Sydney seems to be slow. And hence, i asked for VO.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Newb questions here:
How do you guys know your visa office? And why does it matter?
Sorry I don't know my VO yet, never called IRCC or filed for gcms notes. Wouldn't this information be on the COPR somewhere?
Will let you know once I receive the email.

IamBeingPatient

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Posting some vital information for those sending passports through Fedex from the US to Canada for stamping. For folk who may need assistance after receiving the RFV mail

1) Take good quality photos adhering to the template provided here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/photo.html
Take a printout of this specs sheet to your photographer. Make sure to provide details on the back of one of the photos as stated in the specs sheet

2)
- Create an account on Fedex Ship Manager. Add your credit card details and make a note of your account number in case you may need it later. Go to preferences and under 'Customs Clearance Preferences' check "Always create- (drop down menu) select Commercial Invoice"
- Create two shipping labels: one from your address to the stamping office and the other from the stamping office to your address
-Fill out the commercial invoices and add a $1 value declaration with the description of goods being "Documents-A paper providing information including personal, inter-office documents" and sign it
-The commercial invoice is a vital document that is needed to avoid customs issues and stamping delays as either the stamping office will later contact you for it if you dont provide it and may add more time needed to receive your passports back. There are folks in the past that had passports stuck at the customs in the Memphis Fedex Hub as they didnt provide the commercial invoice.
-There will be two commercial invoices - one for the package going out to the office and one for the package coming back to your address.
-The commercial invoice for the package coming back from the stamping office MUST be included along with the passports, photos, signed Annex A and return envelope.
If all this seems complicated. Just go to a Fedex Office. They'll generate the shipping labels and Commercial invoice for you.
But make sure that your final package includes - your passport, photos, Annex A, signed commercial invoice (for the return shipment) and a return envelope.

I am not writing this to overwhelm folks but to clarify a few things as the RFV mail can be vague sometimes with regards to explaining the shipping procedure.

Anyway hope this may be of help to some.

Justmeee

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
An update form my nephew's application:

June 7th - Medical updated (medicals done last year)
June 8th - Got Biometric request

Tracker:
Medical - completed
Biometric - In progress
Eligibility - Not started
Background verification - In progress

Also got an update that his Schedule A was received in response to the Webform sent.

@francisjaimz - any updates? It may be a good idea to call IRCC and check if they received the Schedule A you uploaded on GCKey. If not you can submit it via webform.