+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

april 2022 visitor VISA applicants

hiteshkumar1986

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
singapore
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have an update on March Applications? I applied for my parent's Visa and Biometric in last week of March. No updates yet. Anyone in a similar situation?

Hinu1142

Dec 10, 2019
Visitor Visa for Parents from India:

Application submitted: June 16 2022
Biometrics collection letter: June 17 2022
Biometrics Appointment and Updated on IRCC portal for both parents: June 22 2022
Review of Eligibility started for Both parents: June 26 2022

Waiting

Reactions: Stu234

priyanka177

Star Member
May 26, 2022
hi all. I need urgent help.

Dear RAJESHKANNA RAJARAJAN, I have reviewed your application and the documents submitted in support of it. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states: 16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. You state that you have been a full-time employee for A & M Enterprises, in PE, since January 2020 and provided payslips dating from October 2021 to January 2022. However, you also provided payslips from Payslips from Couche-Tard Inc, in QC, dated from September to March 2022. Please explain why you provided payslips from different companies for the same period of time. Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Such a finding of inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a): 40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act 40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1): (a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced. I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you fifteen (15) days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. To respond, go to the "Application Details" page, click the "View submitted applications" button at the bottom of the page, and follow the instructions provided on the "Documents Submitted" page.

I work 3 days in one shop and 4 days in another one. how to respond back to this. Kindly help

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022

Dear RAJESHKANNA RAJARAJAN, I have reviewed your application and the documents submitted in support of it. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states: 16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. You state that you have been a full-time employee for A & M Enterprises, in PE, since January 2020 and provided payslips dating from October 2021 to January 2022. However, you also provided payslips from Payslips from Couche-Tard Inc, in QC, dated from September to March 2022. Please explain why you provided payslips from different companies for the same period of time. Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Such a finding of inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a): 40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act 40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1): (a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced. I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you fifteen (15) days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. To respond, go to the "Application Details" page, click the "View submitted applications" button at the bottom of the page, and follow the instructions provided on the "Documents Submitted" page.

I work 3 days in one shop and 4 days in another one. how to respond back to this. Kindly help
You worked 3 days but told them you had fulltime job?

Fafa1992

Aug 26, 2020

I also have two jobs so I understand your situation. Just write explaining that you currently have two jobs and give them as much information as possible about the two jobs and your schedule. If possible get employment letters from both jobs confirming what you have said. I don't' think it will be a big issue if you explain properly with documentation.

Reactions: priyanka177

kickb

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-03-2014(PCC, Medicals & RPRF) 21-05-2014(Proof of Communication), Feb 10, 2015 background info(updated)
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
22-03-2014, Mar 05, 2015(Re-medicals)
Med's Done....
02-04-2014
Interview........
Inprocess - Nov 07, 2014, Dec. Made: Jul 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 29, 2015

HI Priyanka,
after going through your previous posts, this is what i understand,

your fiancee has valid work permit but left canada to UAE on visitor visa to be with you. Now to enter canada he need to have entry visa. so my question to you is is your fiancee work permit is closed or open? If closed he is suppose to work with only specific employer and he can not work with any other employers. When you provided another employer paystubs that confirms that he has voilated the work permit rules and considered as misrepresentation.

If he has open work permit, all you have to do is explain the office clearly that he was working two jobs and if possible letter from the employers to confirm the same. If letter from employer is not possible, explain the pay stubs with number of working hours on each stubs as detailed as possible.

priyanka177

Star Member
May 26, 2022
I also have two jobs so I understand your situation. Just write explaining that you currently have two jobs and give them as much information as possible about the two jobs and your schedule. If possible get employment letters from both jobs confirming what you have said. I don't' think it will be a big issue if you explain properly with documentation.
Thank you

priyanka177

Star Member
May 26, 2022
HI Priyanka,

your fiancee has valid work permit but left canada to UAE on visitor visa to be with you. Now to enter canada he need to have entry visa. so my question to you is is your fiancee work permit is closed or open? If closed he is suppose to work with only specific employer and he can not work with any other employers. When you provided another employer paystubs that confirms that he has voilated the work permit rules and considered as misrepresentation.

If he has open work permit, all you have to do is explain the office clearly that he was working two jobs and if possible letter from the employers to confirm the same. If letter from employer is not possible, explain the pay stubs with number of working hours on each stubs as detailed as possible.
HI Priyanka,

what you understand is exactly correct. He was working in open work permit from Dec 2020 to Dec 2021. He applied for closed work permit and it got approved feb 18. After that he work for another job only for 15 days which is a notice period. When I upload my documents he missed to submit his open work permit. Can he send it now along with explanation. Kindly guide me with this