+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

april 2022 visitor VISA applicants

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
In my case, I have a valid work permit. But came back to India for emergency without valid visa. Applied TRV from UAE and still waiting . I would suggest you to leave from canada with Visa
The TRV u applied is for a family member?

baranoth

Star Member
Jun 15, 2022
Does multiple webform sent, after processing time has crossed, affect your visa decision by the officer?
Well, IRCC usually says not to raise multiple webforms otherwise it makes the processing much more difficult for them. Then again, they aren't processing them on time anyway, how bad could it get?

Abrarrkhan1986

Star Member
Jun 4, 2022
Well, IRCC usually says not to raise multiple webforms otherwise it makes the processing much more difficult for them. Then again, they aren't processing them on time anyway, how bad could it get?
Well I did send them within my rights.

I did get a reply on the 22nd day after 1st webform raised.

Abrarrkhan1986

Star Member
Jun 4, 2022
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada to Singapore.

Please be informed that your application is currently in process and is pending review by an officer.

We regret that processing times are very long right now. Temporary Resident (including visitors, students and workers) processing capacity at some missions has been reduced, with resources currently diverted to other priorities.

Many clients are experiencing significant wait times with the processing of their applications, and we continue to work to reduce processing times. At this time, we are unable to predict when the situation will return to normal, and we thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC) |ET
High Commission of Canada, Singapore / Haut commissariat du Canada, Singapour
Website | Site Web: www.canada.ca/immigration | www.singapore.gc.ca
Webform: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
General Enquiries: Singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/canadainsingapore

priyanka177

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Dear Applicant,

Visitor visa (or Temporary Resident Visa) processing capacity has been reduced as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, with resources diverted to priority lines of business, such as study and work permits.

IRCC is working to deliver quality client service across its global network by making our programs and services more efficient, clear and consistent.

Despite our considerable efforts, we know that some applicants have experienced significant wait times with the processing of their applications, and we continue to work as hard as possible to reduce processing times. We thank you for your patience and understanding at this moment.

We appreciate your patience and we will contact you with the next step in due time.

This is the reply i got for ircc abudhabi

Abrarrkhan1986

Star Member
Jun 4, 2022
Dear Applicant,

Visitor visa (or Temporary Resident Visa) processing capacity has been reduced as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, with resources diverted to priority lines of business, such as study and work permits.

IRCC is working to deliver quality client service across its global network by making our programs and services more efficient, clear and consistent.

Despite our considerable efforts, we know that some applicants have experienced significant wait times with the processing of their applications, and we continue to work as hard as possible to reduce processing times. We thank you for your patience and understanding at this moment.

We appreciate your patience and we will contact you with the next step in due time.

This is the reply i got for ircc abudhabi
Have you tried going to the embassy?

Is Abu Dhabi issuing your visa or Canada?

Abrarrkhan1986

Star Member
Jun 4, 2022
I send webform to ircc canada. I got a reply from them that my application is with embassy of canada in abudhabi. After that I send webform to ircc canada and got this reply
Whats the process time now?
Mine was 38 days when I applied back in Apri. Now website shows 117 days