Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-03-2014(PCC, Medicals & RPRF) 21-05-2014(Proof of Communication), Feb 10, 2015 background info(updated)
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
22-03-2014, Mar 05, 2015(Re-medicals)
Med's Done....
02-04-2014
Interview........
Inprocess - Nov 07, 2014, Dec. Made: Jul 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 29, 2015
HI Priyanka,
after going through your previous posts, this is what i understand,

your fiancee has valid work permit but left canada to UAE on visitor visa to be with you. Now to enter canada he need to have entry visa. so my question to you is is your fiancee work permit is closed or open? If closed he is suppose to work with only specific employer and he can not work with any other employers. When you provided another employer paystubs that confirms that he has voilated the work permit rules and considered as misrepresentation.

If he has open work permit, all you have to do is explain the office clearly that he was working two jobs and if possible letter from the employers to confirm the same. If letter from employer is not possible, explain the pay stubs with number of working hours on each stubs as detailed as possible.
Hi priyanka,

you did sent me an inbox message but i can not reply as it seems replies are locked. But any ways to answer your question - I am assuming the new wp issued in closed work permit. If so then new joib should have been full time not part time as fasr as i know wp is not issued to part time(I might be wrong).

If this is the case, then you have to refer to original wp application of your fiance and see what did he declare. did he delcare that he is already working full time with new company etc. you have to base your explanation on not to contradict his original wp application and this application.

Reactions: priyanka177

priyanka177

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Hi priyanka,

you did sent me an inbox message but i can not reply as it seems replies are locked. But any ways to answer your question - I am assuming the new wp issued in closed work permit. If so then new joib should have been full time not part time as fasr as i know wp is not issued to part time(I might be wrong).

If this is the case, then you have to refer to original wp application of your fiance and see what did he declare. did he delcare that he is already working full time with new company etc. you have to base your explanation on not to contradict his original wp application and this application.
hi.Thank you i send explanation letter along with my old & New work pemits.
Explanation

Initially Government of Canada had given me an open work permit which is valid until Dec 02, 2021. Since, the above work permit was open work permit, Therefore, I worked in Two different companies such as Full-time employee for A & M Enterprises, in PE and Part time employee in Couche-Tard Inc, in QC in different shifts with the knowledge of both the companies for the same period. I applied for the extension of my work permit on Oct 15, 2021, under Employment Insurance Act and Regulation it is permissible to work as per the initial work permit in the pendency of application for extension of new work permit

Later, I have received new work permit dated Feb 18, 2022 which is valid until Mar 26, 2023. In the meantime, I served my notice period in Couche-Tard Inc in QC (15 days). With utmost respect I placed all the relevant documents along with my application for Visa before you without suppressing any material facts with regard to my employment. I kindly inform you that it is a genuine mistake from my side that, I did not attach my old work permit along with pay slips. With my fullest conscious I am not misrepresented anything during submitting my application for my Visa. Kindly accept my explanation with regard to the above query and extent your support.

Thanks to you for your time and consideration.

inder13

Dec 17, 2018
Hi Folks,
I feel like so many people are getting their study permits at this time and the visitor visa applications are moving very slow. It could be that the study permit applications are being done on priority because of upcoming September intake. It may just be a coincidence too but I wanted to see if others too feel the same.
Regards
Inder

Reactions: 2cookies

OBJECTIVE PERSON

Star Member
Jun 27, 2021
Hi Folks,
I feel like so many people are getting their study permits at this time and the visitor visa applications are moving very slow. It could be that the study permit applications are being done on priority because of upcoming September intake. It may just be a coincidence too but I wanted to see if others too feel the same.
Regards
Inder
Yes, this is what I've noticed too. Students here got study permits within 2 weeks. But hardly any April TRV applicant has received a PPR. (Applied from KSA in April 2022)

kickb

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-03-2014(PCC, Medicals & RPRF) 21-05-2014(Proof of Communication), Feb 10, 2015 background info(updated)
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
22-03-2014, Mar 05, 2015(Re-medicals)
Med's Done....
02-04-2014
Interview........
Inprocess - Nov 07, 2014, Dec. Made: Jul 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 29, 2015
H IPriyanka,

you have to explain the same in detail that you provided the notice period of 2 weeks as per the company policy as soon as you got your wp. submit the proof of the submission of resignation on the same date with your previous work permit. you should be ok. Hope you explained the same in your wp permit application that you are working two jobs. if possible, you can enclosed the wp application aswell to prove that you did not misrepresent the case.

Reactions: priyanka177

m9up1

Apr 3, 2018
I am tired of waiting, expecting first baby in 2 months and hardly have any family here, applied visa for my mom, she even has B2 USA visa(but expired 2yrs ago).. now we are so stressed , too much family pressure and this IRCC not providing any update neither a status report, don’t know how they randomly select the applications and process ( cause some applied inJune (kinda same profile as the invitee and the applicant as mine)also got it) or do they have any actual logic on processing the applications just frustrating at this point.

Idilia555

Jun 14, 2021
Hello, I do not get it...how study permit applications can meddle with visa processing times? Visas should be processed by local offices, not Citizenship and Immigration Canada, right?

Hinu1142

Dec 10, 2019
UPDATED:

Visitor Visa for Parents from India:

Application submitted: June 16 2022
Biometrics collection letter: June 17 2022
Biometrics Appointment and Updated on IRCC portal for both parents: June 22 2022
Review of Eligibility started for Both parents: June 26 2022

ORIGINAL PASSPORT REQUEST AND BVL- JULY 4TH 2022

baranoth

Star Member
Jun 15, 2022
UPDATED:

Biometrics Appointment and Updated on IRCC portal for both parents: June 22 2022

Congrats! This is an amazing timeline. I'm just glad to see a PPR after almost 2 weeks.

Reactions: Hinu1142

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello, I do not get it...how study permit applications can meddle with visa processing times? Visas should be processed by local offices, not Citizenship and Immigration Canada, right?
I guess study contibute more to the economy the a tourist or just not to have them miss their term

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
I am tired of waiting, expecting first baby in 2 months and hardly have any family here, applied visa for my mom, she even has B2 USA visa(but expired 2yrs ago).. now we are so stressed , too much family pressure and this IRCC not providing any update neither a status report, don’t know how they randomly select the applications and process ( cause some applied inJune (kinda same profile as the invitee and the applicant as mine)also got it) or do they have any actual logic on processing the applications just frustrating at this point.
I understand...but nothing we can do to make the process go fast.

m9up1

Apr 3, 2018
UPDATED:

Hey congrats, did you apply by urself or through any agent ? Also are you parents holding active US visa?