+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Paper/Online

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
It's normal. If you have paid the fees don't worry about it, My said the same but now spouse gave biometric and it says received in biometric.
Hi kp
I have a question did you got your SA or no
I got my AOR 14 july but no SA or med biometrics after that

any update on sponser pr tracker??
please reply

KP/RP

Jun 28, 2022
Hi kp
I have a question did you got your SA or no
I got my AOR 14 july but no SA or med biometrics after that

any update on sponser pr tracker??
please reply
Hi Navjot,

Yes, I have got updates in PR tracker.
AOR- June 25
Biometric request- July 12
SA showed approved on tracker on 13th July and received email of confirmation for the same on 19th July.
Medical request received - 19th July
PA File Processing Forwarded in New Delhi - 19th July.

Good Luck and hope you get it soon.

Ahmed8989

May 21, 2022
Hey I have applied for the Outland spousal sponsorship on April and still no aor can someone send me a WhatsApp link thank u

gckiran

Jun 6, 2022
We spouse got a medical letter (applied in april) and went to the medical exam about a week ago, but i don't see it reflecting in the application tracker. Do we need to inform the CIC some how that we finished the medical exam?

Briva912

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
We spouse got a medical letter (applied in april) and went to the medical exam about a week ago, but i don't see it reflecting in the application tracker. Do we need to inform the CIC some how that we finished the medical exam?
Some medical places take 10-15 days to upload results. So I would say wait for 15-20 days

111hemant111

Jun 5, 2017
Mississauga, Canada
Outland Online
Submitted: 13 April
AOR: 21 July
Medicals Req: 21 July
SA: 21 July
Biometrics Exempt
File moved to New Delhi VO: 21 July

Anyone knows how many months it can take for PPR from here?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks Briva912 , Also, is PPR still being sent to anyone? I heard that the COPR letter is enough to travel to canada.
Don't know what you mean by the "COPR letter" - you would need the actual COPR, AND the visa if not from a visa waiver country. Both of these you only get after the PPR (letter).

(An applicant from a visa waiver country could have travelled before anyway, of course, just not 'landed' without the copr etc)