+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Paper/Online

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I received a Biometric request on July 13th in my GC key account. However, my Tracker says i need to pay biometric fees though, i paid my biometric fees at the time of application.

any one have any idea about the this discrepancy between two different tracking system ?
Go and actually give the biometrics - if it's already been paid for, you should be able to give with no problems. (And hence can ignore that notice)

My GUESS only as not familiar with the tracker personally: some IRCC communications remind to pay things (like RPRF specifically) even if they've already been paid. It's a reminder it/s your responsibility to pay and not doing so will delay things, but they haven't actually checked whether it applies to the specific case - it's a form letter.

Thats' my GUESS about what's happening here. But again, easy way to find out is to go and give the biometrics.

dms1995

Jul 15, 2022
Applied on 24th April....no update yet.......Let me know f there is any whatsapp group for april 2022 applicants.

Chynexb

Jun 28, 2022
Applied on 24th April - Outland Online
Got AOR on June 30th

waiting for biometrics and medical

I received a Biometric request on July 13th in my GC key account. However, my Tracker says i need to pay biometric fees though, i paid my biometric fees at the time of application.

any one have any idea about the this discrepancy between two different tracking system ?

or this king of system glitch is normal ?
I submitted my application April 27 (outland paper), got my AOR on June 28, no medicals or biometrics request yet. Also unable to link to tracker. Please how did you link your application to tracker?

Chandanv95

Jul 17, 2022
Hi,
I submitted my spousal sponsorship application (paper) on Mar31

received refund of 85$ on July 5 (probably biometric fees as my wife already gave biometrics before)
No aor
no updates after

Last edited:

sam patel

Jul 6, 2022
Hi,

Anyone got AOR who submitted application online on 15,16,17,18 and 19thApril.
NO AOR yet still waiting for it.
Also anyone has WhatsApp link so I can join.
Please
Thank you

• Sad
Reactions: Kiikii

Climbani1

Nov 16, 2018
I submitted my application April 27 (outland paper), got my AOR on June 28, no medicals or biometrics request yet. Also unable to link to tracker. Please how did you link your application to tracker?
First i tried to link my account to GC key with my UCI (sponsor's UCI), and it worked. so, after i log in to GC Key i was able to find my spouse UCI (below applicant's information ) then, i tried to link my account to tracker and it worked.

since you can not find the Applicant's UCI before you get medical or biometrics request, this is the one way to find spouse UCI if they already updated your information in their system.

it took me two weeks to link my account to GC key and tracker after i received AOR.
hopefully it works for you

Gemt2014

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
First i tried to link my account to GC key with my UCI (sponsor's UCI), and it worked. so, after i log in to GC Key i was able to find my spouse UCI (below applicant's information ) then, i tried to link my account to tracker and it worked.

since you can not find the Applicant's UCI before you get medical or biometrics request, this is the one way to find spouse UCI if they already updated your information in their system.

it took me two weeks to link my account to GC key and tracker after i received AOR.
hopefully it works for you
Hi Climbani1,

Thanks for your post and could you please reply us till we received AOR when I login it takes you to a landing page with no options except to manage passwords and revoke the key? May I know where(from which page ) and how will it show the link application option and which page could be?

Climbani1

Nov 16, 2018
Hi Climbani1,

Thanks for your post and could you please reply us till we received AOR when I login it takes you to a landing page with no options except to manage passwords and revoke the key? May I know where(from which page ) and how will it show the link application option and which page could be?
First you need to to create a GC key account if you din't have. use below link to create one

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

once you successfully create your account, try to link your application and to do that,

click on the the field that says "Add(link) your application to your account "

try to link your application with application number and family name

fill put all the applicable details(details of principle applicant) and you should be able to link your application.

Gemt2014

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Thanks Climbani1,

once I successfully create my account and login , does the login page has link your application option? I have already created account but I have below options only

The only options I have are:

From this page you can Change Your Password, Change Your Recovery Questions or Revoke Your GCKey.

To help protect your information, please remember to sign out and close your browser before leaving this computer unattended.

Please select Continue to return to the Government of Canada online service.

KP/RP

Jun 28, 2022
Applied on 24th April - Outland Online
Got AOR on June 30th

waiting for biometrics and medical

or this king of system glitch is normal ?
It's normal. If you have paid the fees don't worry about it, My said the same but now spouse gave biometric and it says received in biometric.

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Hi
Anyone here please reply
SUBMISSION DATE 12-APRIL outland online
AOR -14 JULY
NO MEDICAL
NO BIOMETRICS
NO SA YET
is this normal??? Wait after AOR because i have seen everyone getting medical bio sa all in same day or next to each other