+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Paper/Online

nikhil1521

Apr 22, 2022
April 2022 applicants gather here. Hope our applications will be processed on time. My application was reached on April 19th via mail and waiting for AOR. We can start a Whatsapp group once we have enough people on this thread.

Please let me know if a similar thread already exists, I can delete this one.

Good luck, everyone!

prakhyyy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Applied for Spousal Outland today - Apr 26
The wait game begins!

Let me know if anyone is applying for VV while waiting.

Reactions: Kiikii

deurooj

Apr 22, 2022
I think
Not many people to create a Whatsapp group yet. Let's wait for a few more to respond on this thread. Good Luck.
I think you can create a whatsapp group now i will share the link with other people who applied in April but are not using the forum. Thank you!!

chayillove27

Apr 30, 2022
Good afternoon everyone! Hope all is well.

I used an immigration lawyer for my spousal sponsorship application (which I highly regret since my case was fairly simple). I applied in July 2020 and finally received a letter in regards to paying the permanent residence fee $500 in December 2021. In February 2022 I received a letter from IRCC stating that my husband should complete biometrics. In March 2022, I received a letter from IRCC asking if I was in receipt of social assistance ever since I submitted my application back in July 2020. I was on social assistance from June 2021 to August 2021, I paid back OW the money I owed them. OW sent me a receipt stating that I've paid back everything, however they wrote down the wrong amount that I paid making it seem as if I was about $3 short when in reality I paid back everything. I didn't see the mistake on the letter and my lawyers didn't see that either they ended up sending that receipt along with a letter they wrote to immigration. Two weeks later, they sent me a letter stating that their concerns wasn't satisfied because I didn't pay back social assistance. I want to reapply again and do it myself without my lawyer however he's saying that my case is complicated and they want to charge me $5000 for reapplying... that's crazy. My hubby is overseas and I've been raising my son alone, I cannot afford this amount of money but I'm also scared that I'll miss something so minuscule in the application .

I don't know what to do someone please help I need some advice. Hubby is in Jamaica by the way

Avocado34

May 3, 2022
I have a question and I hope you can help me.
My husband and I applied online on April 18, 2022 for Outland Spousal Sponsorship, but my police certificates were issued on January 19 and were only valid for 90 days, that is, they expired on the 19th. Will I have a problem with the issue of these certificates? Or will they be accepted despite having only applied hours before expiration?
Any experience or advice on resubmission of such documents from an IRCC request would be appreciated.