+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Paper/Online

newblo

Jul 27, 2022
Try to look it up in PR TRACKER with sponsor UCI and details. If they have it will say we received your application. Because they process sponsor approval first before moving on to PA.
Thanks. I got no UCI # yet. No email or anything notification for me to track with them. Is there any other way to check? Or the only way is to call them and tell them my Fedex tracking #? (because there is not file # yet).

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
Nothing yet. Was able to get through to the call Center yesterday. They don’t see my application in the system yet which means no one has started processing it yet. What a joke.
Do you mind sharing the call center number?

Chandanv95

Jul 17, 2022
Hi Navjot,

Yes, I have got updates in PR tracker.
AOR- June 25
Biometric request- July 12
SA showed approved on tracker on 13th July and received email of confirmation for the same on 19th July.
Medical request received - 19th July
PA File Processing Forwarded in New Delhi - 19th July.

Good Luck and hope you get it soon.
Sorry I’m new here, what is PA AND SA

Chandanv95

Jul 17, 2022
Hi all,

I received medical request for my wife and there’s a form attached. Medical representative to fill it. do we get that form back after medial or they keep it.

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
Hi all,

I received medical request for my wife and there’s a form attached. Medical representative to fill it. do we get that form back after medial or they keep it.
She has to carry her original passport and the form sent by IRCC, they will give a proof of similar form upon completion of medicals

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
thanks kiikii, but if I track here, nothing will be sent to my representative right , just making sure I don’t bother her much.
Thank you for all the quick answers
Nothing like that. My agents email is registered she will get everything anyway.

If you got your AOR and UCI handy please go and make it... they will get verification code on the registered email, in my case it was my agent and they helped me set up

Ami091

May 17, 2017
Thanks. I got no UCI # yet. No email or anything notification for me to track with them. Is there any other way to check? Or the only way is to call them and tell them my Fedex tracking #? (because there is not file # yet).
Sponsor always has a UCI #. Its the one you got when you first applied for canada temporary visa or PR.

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
Sponsor always has a UCI #. Its the one you got when you first applied for Canada temporary visa or PR.
In my case my husband is born and raised Canadian, he didn't have any UCI we only saw it once we received the AOR with his UCI and mine was already existing since my temporary visa.

Last edited:

yours

Star Member
Sep 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2009
Nomination.....
17-06-2010
AOR Received.
19-09-2010
Med's Request
01-03-2011 and 20-10-2011
Med's Done....
28-04-2011 and for newborn 03-11-2011
Passport Req..
07-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2011
Hello Everyone,

My Sister applied for her Husband by online application on April 30, 2022. yesterday her application returned and now we have couple of questions I hope we can get help here.

so when she sign in on her account this one shows on top

Application status: Returned
One or more of your items need to be corrected. Check below for details.
Select the permanent residence program
Choose the program and category below:
Program under which you are applying
Family
Category under which you are applying
Spouse
Are you applying under:
Family class (outside Canada)

She is in Canada on PR so my question is it anything she have to change above because it looks fine to me? any suggestion would be appriciated.

secondly her document checklist shows incomplete status I don't know what she miss there ?

and last Consent and declaration shows incomplete,

Regards,

Ami091

May 17, 2017
In my case my husband is born and raised Canadian, he didn't have any UCI we only saw it once we received the AOR his UCI and mine was already existing since my temporary visa.
yeah that makes sense if above person has the same case.