Imonique

Jan 30, 2023
Hey,
I applied for my parter in April 2022
AOR in May 2022
Medical updated in August 2022
No update since than.
Last GCkey updated date is Dec 6th
Background and eligibility not started yet.

Anyone else waiting to hear after their medical was done?
Any idea, how long will it take from here ?
My partner file has moved to Delhi visa office in Dec 2022, thats when the last update on GCkey shows. Can I send an inquiry to delhi visa office for an update?

Is there any whatsapp group to join?

I know a family friend, he applied in May and his wife reciverd COPR in Dec and she has already arrived in Canada first week of Jan. How come May applications are processed but not April's?
It's so frustrating.

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hey,
AOR in May 2022
No update since than.

My partner file has moved to Delhi visa office in Dec 2022, thats when the last update on GCkey shows. Can I send an inquiry to delhi visa office for an update?

I know a family friend, he applied in May and his wife reciverd COPR in Dec and she has already arrived in Canada first week of Jan. Howcome May applications are processed but not April's?
It's so frustrating.
I agree with you. Its very frustrating waiting. Always waiting month on month for the system maintenance and update. I am waiting from July after medicals. My papers reached in April. Is there a note or email we can send them with all signatures and request them to process at the earliest.

Reactions: Imonique

JezJ2760!

Aug 22, 2022
I agree with you. Its very frustrating waiting. Always waiting month on month for the system maintenance and update. I am waiting from July after medicals. My papers reached in April. Is there a note or email we can send them with all signatures and request them to process at the earliest.
Yeah, it's almost been a year now. If it is possible, let's do it

Rodmitz

Dec 19, 2022
Hey,
AOR in May 2022
No update since than.

I know a family friend, he applied in May and his wife reciverd COPR in Dec and she has already arrived in Canada first week of Jan. How come May applications are processed but not April's?
It's so frustrating.
Usually the medical done takes only 10 working days

Imonique

Jan 30, 2023
Called IRCC today, they said the file is in DRDO and they can't give any update and have no access to file either. Has any of you got such response ? What could be the delay here ?

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Called IRCC today, they said the file is in DRDO and they can't give any update and have no access to file either. Has any of you got such response ? What could be the delay here ?
What is DRDO? Can you please share the number and options to reach IRCC.
I tried calling the Delhi number and it got disconnected on its own.