+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Paper/Online

skippyk39

Apr 18, 2022
Medical completed August 17th but no updates since. Only ghost updates and the last one on December 12th.

I know these things take time but it's quite frustrating not knowing what is happening for so long.

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Medical completed August 17th but no updates since. Only ghost updates and the last one on December 12th.

I know these things take time but it's quite frustrating not knowing what is happening for so long.
visa office?And PA from?

gckiran

Jun 6, 2022
Does anyone have checklist for PR landing. and also, specifically do we need a Driving abstract from Indian RTO to get a car driving license on Ontario. I heard we can get a stage 1 driving license with just the DL.

skippyk39

Apr 18, 2022
After medical done, no updates? Biometrics or SA? Try to send letter to IRCC web form
My SA was approved before the medical request and her biometrics were done the year before when we tried applying for a visitor visa, but the tracker only shows they have received them not that they're completed. After the medical completed, no updates.

I think I will have to try contacting them to see what is going on.

Keshav77

Mar 30, 2022
Hi anyone frm ottawa ir?? According to my SA letter file will be transferred to ndvo office..but yesterday I called ircc, the agent said my visa office is ottawa..soo confused

1996kaur

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Hi anyone frm ottawa ir?? According to my SA letter file will be transferred to ndvo office..but yesterday I called ircc, the agent said my visa office is ottawa..soo confused
Call center agents are not always right. I got SA with NDVO office and yes, its there. In your case the agent could be right but rely only on real updates/ Correspondence

Keshav77

Mar 30, 2022
Mine was same,
it takes like a month and half to transfer file to another visa office.
My file was at ottawa ir too.
Then got transfer to NDVO later.
Ur file paper or online? And when ur file was transferred to Ottawa ir? And then ndvo ... Eligibility passed??