+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Paper/Online

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
File April 2022, Medical done in July, 2022.
No update after that.
Just want to ask what it shows on background check in GC Key.
Mine still shows background check not started. Will send a message when it start.
anybody else showing background check in processing?
Mine is ditto the same. completed Medicals on 16th of July and it got updated on the 20th of July by IRCC after that no update… when will they take April applications and process them. According to the trend after medicals it is 8 months. I hope there is no further delay and the paperwork gets processed in time. The 8th month will be next month.

Dec 25, 2022
Mine is ditto the same. completed Medicals on 16th of July and it got updated on the 20th of July by IRCC after that no update… when will they take April applications and process them. According to the trend after medicals it is 8 months. I hope there is no further delay and the paperwork gets processed in time. The 8th month will be next month.
Hi I have a different timeline than everyone, i had my medicals in December and got my biometrics after that in January Starting, I got pre arrival in January end.Mine was paper application and it might have converted to online but i am not able to connect my application to GC key tried all combination for past 2 month. I am clueless of what is happening to my application.

1996kaur

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
I just received the pre-arrival services letter. NDVO office. Any idea when the COPR invitation letter be sent over?
NDVO, I received pre arrival on dec 14, waiting for PPR. There are so many waiting for PPR after pre arrival received on/after nov 15th. only a few received ppr rest are still waiting. NDVO is so unpredictable.

rhea2722

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
NDVO, I received pre arrival on dec 14, waiting for PPR. There are so many waiting for PPR after pre arrival received on/after nov 15th. only a few received ppr rest are still waiting. NDVO is so unpredictable.
Yes I was actually surprised to see the pre-arrival letter today since NDVO is creating havoc by being so slow and unreliable.

• Sad
Reactions: 1996kaur

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
I just received the pre-arrival services letter. NDVO office. Any idea when the COPR invitation letter be sent over?
I am very happy. They are processing April applications.
As per the trend I noticed after pre arrival is passport request letter and then Confirmation of permanent residence.
It takes around a month or two to receive the Passport request and I think once the passport is submitted after a while the COPR email will be sent.
I received my pre arrival letter yesterday. All the best

Reactions: rhea2722

jiji2

Mar 1, 2018
I also received my pre-arrival letter today :)

Similar timeline as others.

Biometrics done in June.
Medicals completed in July.
Pre-arrival today.

Reactions: kevinphilip089