+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Mar 17, 2021
Anyone got any update??
Please reply with updated info.

Thank you.
I recently finally got AOR and medical request last week. Finally some movement after 9 months!

Has anyone gotten their biometrics done with only driver's license? If so please share experience! My passport is being renewed currently and I'm concerned I won't be able to submit biometrics without it....

Tobi21

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
Hi
Please let me know of you're in same timeframe as I am beginning to worry.
When we received an email asking for information about present location, when arrived in Canada, etc? - Nov 26 and Dec. 7th, 2021. Responded to both same dates. However, up to now, no portal log in details.

Tobi21

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
We got a letter saying she's been approved, but she's still in review with the IRCC. We got a letter saying she hasn't paid, even though she did with the application, so we sent a webform with the receipt, but never heard anything back.
wow! I get anxious with the waiting period. Anyway we got Health Card with the approval letter. Still waiting for eCOPR

faithandhope

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Hi guys how are you ?
Can anyone tell me please how many days does it take for PR visa stamping after PASSPORT submission

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
Should I be worried now? The portal confirmation was received at least 3 times and we dus respond accordingly. That is the one asking for when you arrivrd in Canada first time, whrre you are, and if any dependants. Ot has been 2 weeks now and we still haven't gotten the portal credentials. Anyone else in this position?
Did you get your portal credentials??

Tobi21

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
Can someone please help us out here. For this email we keep receiving (3x), do you have to do one template for PA (in Canada/inland) and another one for the Sponsor (Canadian, in Canada). No child

*I am not understanding why theg said for ypurself and each member of your family".
  • Name:
  • UCI:
  • Email:
  • Original entry date:
  • Date of last time you entered Canada:
  • Location where you last entered:
  • Are you currently inside Canada:
  • If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

Diana1993

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Can someone please help us out here. For this email we keep receiving (3x), do you have to do one template for PA (in Canada/inland) and another one for the Sponsor (Canadian, in Canada). No child

*I am not understanding why theg said for ypurself and each member of your family".
  • Name:
  • UCI:
  • Email:
  • Original entry date:
  • Location where you last entered:
I might be mistaken but isn't it the credentials necessary for landing?

Mario Rostova

Oct 26, 2021
Can someone please help us out here? For this email we keep receiving (3x), do you have to do one template for PA (in Canada/inland) and another one for the Sponsor (Canadian, in Canada). No child

*I am not understanding why the said for yourself and each member of your family".
  • Name:
  • UCI:
  • Email:
  • Original entry date:
  • The location where you last entered:
The 3rd request may just be an oversight by IRCC but you should respond. It is suggesting that you submit this information for you and if applicable, any person who is a part of your PR application. Usually a child and yourself. If the application only has you on it, submit the information form yourself and that should be sufficient.

Tobi21

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
The 3rd request may just be an oversight by IRCC but you should respond. It is suggesting that you submit this information for you and if applicable, any person who is a part of your PR application. Usually a child and yourself. If the application only has you on it, submit the information form yourself and that should be sufficient.
It is only principal applicant and sponsor on this PR inland application.
Is this what they call login credentials? Or that comes after this?

naveen881

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Hey All,

Quick question: I just came to know we have to pay two fees 1. Open work permit and 2. Work permit fees. I forgot to pay work permit fees $155. I have received temporary AOR last month as I am a Nov 1, 2021 applicant .

How can I pay the second fees before my file get returned. any suggestion ??.

I am thinking to raise a GCMS notes and attach the new fees . will that help ?

Mario Rostova

Oct 26, 2021
It is only principal applicant and sponsor on this PR inland application.
Is this what they call login credentials? Or that comes after this?
This is simply them confirming that you are still inside Canada. They'll likely send you instructions to upload your photo and confirm some more personal information before approving PR.

Reactions: Tobi21