+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Bangarang

Dec 30, 2020
Random Q - Today I received the email to get my medical done - however on the letter they sent through it has the wrong address on it. Can I just print the letter and write my correct address? To me that’s the logical thing to do but you never know with IRCC

My address in ECAS is correct. The address they used I haven’t lived there since 2018.

Mario Rostova

Oct 26, 2021
Random Q - Today I received the email to get my medical done - however on the letter they sent through it has the wrong address on it. Can I just print the letter and write my correct address? To me that’s the logical thing to do but you never know with IRCC

My address in ECAS is correct. The address they used I haven’t lived there since 2018.
I think you should raise the issue in a web form so they are aware.

Reactions: Bangarang

Bangarang

Dec 30, 2020
I think you should raise the issue in a web form so they are aware.
Thank you! Was the first thing I did. I took all the logical steps of remedying the situation but with the IRCC I just wasn’t sure if they’d be like “well actually you need to do this” even though I have made this change weeks ago! They changed my phone number but my address on the form is wrong but on ecas is showing the correct one.

luna2021

Nov 6, 2021
Hi, I am nearing the end of my PR (opened the IRCC portal and submitted address and photo, still in review for about 10 days now)
and today received 2 emails from below address asking me first for updated passport and second for my city of birth.
There is no instruction on how to submit or reply with the information...

<IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

and this was the signature on the email...

BS29817
CIC Calgary
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada

But there is no such request or any update in both the GCkey account and IRCC portal.
Would this be a scam? Has anyone experienced similar cases?

Thank you.

Mario Rostova

Oct 26, 2021
Hi, I am nearing the end of my PR (opened the IRCC portal and submitted address and photo, still in review for about 10 days now)
and today received 2 emails from below address asking me first for updated passport and second for my city of birth.
There is no instruction on how to submit or reply with the information...

<IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

and this was the signature on the email...

BS29817
CIC Calgary
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada

But there is no such request or any update in both the GCkey account and IRCC portal.
Would this be a scam? Has anyone experienced similar cases?

Thank you.
The best approach is to call IRCC to verify that the request and the email address are true. Also, what is your timeline?

Nshilu

Nov 10, 2021
Hi, Does anyone know if it is okay to enter a different mailing address than the one on application when we enter details on Portal for PR card ? We will be moving to new address on Dec1 so don't want to loose the mail in transit somewhere !

Mario Rostova

Oct 26, 2021
Hi, Does anyone know if it is okay to enter a different mailing address than the one on application when we enter details on Portal for PR card ? We will be moving to new address on Dec1 so don't want to loose the mail in transit somewhere !
According to the IRCC, "You must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately.
Please note that CPC Mississauga will not update contact information. Changes to your contact information should be made through our online service at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp. Failure to provide a current or correct address may result in delays in the processing of your application".

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
We haven’t heard anything since may27th when we got our temp aor. What should I do ?
I am not sure how much y can do. Give them a call, answer we all know " be patient", can request GCMS notes but first consult with someone, someone who deals with migration law, before y do.
They have their agenda.

cooky4ya

Apr 30, 2021
I received my eCOPR today. Wish you all the best guys. :D

App received: April 28 , 2021
Temp AOR: May 27, 2021
AOR ( sponsor) : Oct 7, 2021
Background check in process
PA's ECAS says "in process"
Medical request: Oct 7, 2021
Medical exam: Oct 12, 2021
Biometric request: Oct 12, 2021
Biometric fee reminder: Oct 12, 2021 (didn't answer, paid already)
Biometric done/ uploaded in system: Oct 13, 2021
Medical exam passed: Oct 22, 2021 (Ghost update GCKey)
Reviewing eligibility: Nov 6, 2021 (Ghost update GCKey)
Pre-Arrival letter: Nov 7, 2021
portal invitation: Nov 7, 2021 (replied them)
(Nothing changed in ECAS)
SA(sponsor's email): Nov 8, 2021
ECAS both side says "Decision Made": Nov 8, 2021
Portal invite reminder: Nov 9, 2021 (replied them again)
Portal credentials: Nov 18, 2021
eCOPR: Nov 19, 2021

Reactions: Tobi21

Arjunp

Jul 6, 2020
PLEASE QUICK QUESTION

I got a PCC for request today from IRCC for India.
They have told me to submit by 18th December 2021.
I already applied today. What if I don’t get in time and I couldn’t submit it???
please advice me.

Reactions: hamarawi

Mario Rostova

Oct 26, 2021
PLEASE QUICK QUESTION

I got a PCC for request today from IRCC for India.
They have told me to submit by 18th December 2021.
I already applied today. What if I don’t get in time and I couldn’t submit it???
please advice me.
Did you submit one before?

Mario Rostova

Oct 26, 2021
I did.
But that was of last year.
And I guess it expires 6 months????
Maybe that's why they requested a new one. But, if you have been inside Canada the entire time I don't get why they requested a new one. PCCs are usually valid for 6 months to 1 year depending on the destination country.

Arjunp

Jul 6, 2020
Maybe that's why they requested a new one. But, if you have been inside Canada the entire time I don't get why they requested a new one. PCCs are usually valid for 6 months to 1 year depending on the destination country.
The PCC I submitted was the one we got before the marriage.
What if I won’t be able to submit the new by 18th December 2021 as they stated???

Mario Rostova

Oct 26, 2021
The PCC I submitted was the one we got before the marriage.
What if I won’t be able to submit the new by 18th December 2021 as they stated???
If you can't get the PCC in time, it's best that you reach out to them via web form and explain your situation. At best, you should make an effort to get the document(s) requested before the deadline.