+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

manasdhal

May 12, 2017
“Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.” Eligibility is just one of the steps which your application has to pass. They are looking if the sponsor and applicant are eligible, for a sponsor to be sponsor and applicant for PR.

my understanding is the following.

AOR1 or Temp AOR: Acknowledgement of Receipt ( y get UCI and file no which start with X). When IRCC says we receive your post and we let y know that post arrived.
AOR2: IRCC says we open your envelop check that all necessary papers are there and we start with the process. In case that minimum is not full fill IRCC send y back the application. ( y get file no, without X and you are able to connect your application to IRCC system )

Regarding your question about timing, no one cant tell y that. Since not every case is the same and some ppl get PR after one month and some after even a few years, have some friends how are waiting already for 2 years. Y can take look at the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/192sbvjd4vJsEWY_B7w5DgFKBmIPNYo6TjlVWAk-xxxA/edit?pli=1#gid=1740943014
Thank you for the details.

paul22381

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Sigh. It's been two weeks since my medical has been submitted and no update yet on ecas. I see some of you get update in less than a week should I be worried?
Did the clinic confirmed the submission of your medical results?
Ours was updated on ECAS and GCKEY one day after the clinic submits the results.
It took them two weeks to submit the results and on the 15th day it was updated on the system.

Tobi21

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
Got AIP and Portal Invite today, hang in there folks. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
Congrats!!! You must be very relieved now.
How about your OWP? Were upu guys refunded back the payment (that is if you paid and submitted with PR pkg)?

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Congrats!!! You must be very relieved now.
How about your OWP? Were upu guys refunded back the payment (that is if you paid and submitted with PR pkg)?
Never heard anything about OWP, we will ask for refund once we get eCOPR.