+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Mario Rostova

Oct 26, 2021
Is anybody waiting over three weeks for the Open Work Permit to arrive in the mail? I got approved on February 17, 2021, and to date, the document has not arrived in the mail. On the official approval letter, it says I have to wait six weeks before contacting them if it doesn't arrive. Tried calling and nothing. Sent and web form and they returned a generic response. The IRCC is really gambling with our lives.

Papelucho

Feb 23, 2022
IRCC doesnt care about our lives. I cant even work for the whole process. I did sent OWP application tho but was never started.

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Is anybody waiting over three weeks for the Open Work Permit to arrive in the mail? I got approved on February 17, 2021, and to date, the document has not arrived in the mail. On the official approval letter, it says I have to wait six weeks before contacting them if it doesn't arrive. Tried calling and nothing. Sent and web form and they returned a generic response. The IRCC is really gambling with our lives.
Reach out to your local MP, they normally have a bit more pull and have direct lines with IRCC. That's how i've been getting all my information and requesting for updates outside of the online portals over the last 7 months haha.

Papelucho

Feb 23, 2022
Reach out to your local MP, they normally have a bit more pull and have direct lines with IRCC. That's how i've been getting all my information and requesting for updates outside of the online portals over the last 7 months haha.
how do i contact them? , an email? what should i request. Care to expliain further? , thanks.

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
how do i contact them? , an email? what should i request. Care to expliain further? , thanks.
First, go to this link - https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en and search your Postal Code to find out who your MP is. Click on their name and it should take you to their bio with contact details etc. I emailed mine directly and one his case workers responded, but you can also call their Constituency Office directly.

In the email I explained my situation - in my case I did not have provincial health care anymore because I was on implied status, and I wanted their help to see if IRCC has any updates on my OWP or PR application. I asked them for assistance in contacting IRCC because I was never able to reach them during the day when I call. They sent me a form to fill out with all my details on it, such as UCI number and Application Number (if known), address etc and then a summary of my request. I sent it back to them and the next day they called me and asked some further questions and they contacted IRCC and got back to me within 24 hours.

Mario Rostova

Oct 26, 2021
Thank you! I'll try that. I hope it helps.

UKCA2022

Jan 26, 2022
Is anyone still waiting for their physical PR card after submitting details in the portal? I initially submitted my details in the portal on the 3rd February. They came back to me on the 6th March to say my photo wasn’t cropped properly and I haven’t heard anything back since rectifying it. (The same day)

They don’t even respond to emails sent via the provided email address. Don’t know what the point of providing it is if no one ever responds smh

gullu nath

Mar 31, 2022
Is anyone still waiting for their physical PR card after submitting details in the portal? I initially submitted my details in the portal on the 3rd February. They came back to me on the 6th March to say my photo wasn’t cropped properly and I haven’t heard anything back since rectifying it. (The same day)

They don’t even respond to emails sent via the provided email address. Don’t know what the point of providing it is if no one ever responds smh
[ HI UKCA DID THEY TRANSFER YOUR FILE TO A ETOBICOKE OFFICE OR NOT ?

Papelucho

Feb 23, 2022
im still waiting for desicion made on sponsored side. My application was received on april 6 2021
Almost a year and the last update i got was "application transffered to montreal" on january 10.

I already contacted my Local MP last tuesday.

They use "covid", "Afghanistan", "Ukraine" as an excuse to delay everything.

Marabelle

Oct 13, 2021
Well, it's been a long wait, with approval being received way back in December, but today my wife received her eCOPR. We are utterly thrilled. Hopefully, the physical card will come soon. Next step seems to be applying for her SIN and importing her vehicle so she can finally have local plates. I wish you all well amd patience!

Avas_india

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
HI All,

I have submitted my spousal application on October 2021 and till now I havent got any AOR's/email's from IRCC.
It was online.

The problem Im facing now is, Im unable to login to and check the status online from which I have submitted my spousal application, also unable to reset the password as well. Raised multiple web-forms, But nu luck.
Can someone please guide me :-(