+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2020 - INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

faizalsha

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hi i have a question for people who already applied, my common law is sponsoring me , I was born in India, Is birth certificate mandatory for Canadian calls sponsorship, or can I just provide AAdhar (National photo Id card) and income tax id card? as proof of citizenship in India?

faizalsha

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Any one applied for inland spouce sponsorship, can you please advise if the applications to fill are "eimm5669e , Imm5532e, Imm1344e, Imm0008enu_2d, Imm5406e "

Usa2canada<3

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-08-2020
AOR Received.
11-25-2020
As of February 14, 2018, we’ve improved this application package based on your feedback. Revised guides and checklists are now available below. Find out more about what we’ve changed.
Application guide

Our Basic Guide (IMM 5525) has information on how to prepare and submit your application.
Detailed information such as how to fill out the forms, is in the Complete Guide (IMM 5289).

Checklist

Document Checklist – Spouse (including dependent children of spouse) [IMM 5533] (PDF, 3.7 MB)
Use your checklist to make sure you include all the forms and documents you need.
Place the checklist on top, as a cover page for your application package

Forms for the sponsor to fill out

Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344) (PDF, 588.96 KB)
Sponsorship Evaluation and Relationship Questionnaire (IMM 5532) (PDF, 2.21 MB)
Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 648.31 KB)

For the person being sponsored (principal applicant):

Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 652 KB)
Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 433.80 KB)
Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 570.00 KB)
Schedule A – Background/Declaration [eIMM 5669] (PDF, 597.99 KB)
Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 648.31 KB)

Country specific requirements
Canada - Additional forms for residents

There are no extra forms for this country.

Canada – Instruction(s) for documents

There are currently no special instructions for documents for this country.

Reactions: faizalsha

Bbarhamc

Jun 5, 2020
Sorry to hear this, this has happened to many people who applied in March. I can't remember if I signed this part with a handwritten signature so I've reprinted the form, signed it and scanned it and sent via webform. IRCC received my application April 29 so I'm hoping for some luck. If my forms get sent back I'm going to lose my status and have to stop working my job so I think it's unfair they are sending it back for this they need to improve the instructions.
I can’t remember if I handwritten signed it ! I am also going to upload a signed form just in case ... please keep me posted if you hear back ! (I am June applicant)

Karwalinc

Nov 5, 2020
Hello
I applied in april for family sponsor pr
But didn’t recieved any email yet
When I call ITV helpline they told they didn’t see any application in system
Is it normal ?
Thank you

kaylaud

Oct 29, 2020
Hello
I applied in april for family sponsor pr
But didn’t recieved any email yet
When I call ITV helpline they told they didn’t see any application in system
Is it normal ?
Thank you
I'm not sure if it's normal or not but they haven't started processing inland April applications yet.

They are currently working on March 23rd/24th.

I suspect another few weeks before they hit April.

abdulzeedo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
I'm not sure if it's normal or not but they haven't started processing inland April applications yet.

They are currently working on March 23rd/24th.

I suspect another few weeks before they hit April.
they have already started April lol... quite some time ago I would say!

abdulzeedo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
People have been reportedly able to link their apps and one or two ppl have received their REAL AOR. Plus people are getting their applications returned from late April as well.

Sep 3, 2020
People have been reportedly able to link their apps and one or two ppl have received their REAL AOR. Plus people are getting their applications returned from late April as well.
Out of interest where have you seen about April applicants getting AOR, or getting their applications sent back?

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
is that person inland or outland

Awthabit

Oct 23, 2020

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I'm an April 2nd inland applicant and I personally have not heard anything back. Through the spreadsheet linked below, i am understanding that IRCC is still working on late-March applications.

I saw quite a few people from the Inland March 2020 thread that had their applications sent back due to missing signature(s). I'm really terrified the same will happen to me...

SPREADSHEET: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LxDFjvZn-XR9uZpGbPTORYKQf0BMquSXNw0RvmqvZNU/edit#gid=52276614
Someone on a recently posted thread said they applied inland early April and got their application returned back last week. Interesting.