+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2020 - INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

Binanca_Sun

Oct 28, 2020
I have a question, did you follow the summary checklist our the basic guidelines? They said in the other form, there was discrepancies between the two, when comes to signatures.

We send our documents last April 2, and upon reading your post yesterday. I have to rush in the post office to check ours.
We did follow the document checklist IMM 5533 (06-2019) E but missed handwritten signature beside the electronic signature in IMM 5669

Aug 16, 2020
We did follow the document checklist IMM 5533 (06-2019) E but missed handwritten signature beside the electronic signature in IMM 5669
Sorry to hear this, this has happened to many people who applied in March. I can't remember if I signed this part with a handwritten signature so I've reprinted the form, signed it and scanned it and sent via webform. IRCC received my application April 29 so I'm hoping for some luck. If my forms get sent back I'm going to lose my status and have to stop working my job so I think it's unfair they are sending it back for this they need to improve the instructions.

Reactions: Binanca_Sun

kaylaud

Oct 29, 2020
Sorry to hear this, this has happened to many people who applied in March. I can't remember if I signed this part with a handwritten signature so I've reprinted the form, signed it and scanned it and sent via webform. IRCC received my application April 29 so I'm hoping for some luck. If my forms get sent back I'm going to lose my status and have to stop working my job so I think it's unfair they are sending it back for this they need to improve the instructions.
Did you already receive your OWP being an April 29th applicant?

Aug 16, 2020
Did you already receive your OWP being an April 29th applicant?
No I already had a work permit when I applied. But that ran out in June. But because I applied in April for PR+OWP I have implied status to continue to work whilst I await a decision. Some early March applicants recieved OWP last week.

I've recieved the temp AOR, still awaiting the actual AOR which comes first before the OWP. My guess is we are waiting a few more weeks if people here applied April 6 and got a returned application.

Reactions: kaylaud

Usa2canada<3

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-08-2020
AOR Received.
11-25-2020
I could not remember if i had the hand written signature either but i was told that because i submitted it via webforum i should be fine. So i hope you hear good news really soon

Reactions: Purpleandgold8819

kaylaud

Oct 29, 2020
Should the ECAS work with the temporary file number? I have tried several times with the UCI and temp app number and nothing comes up. At this point, I'm thinking my application is being returned, has anyone had the same issue?

Sep 3, 2020
Should the ECAS work with the temporary file number? I have tried several times with the UCI and temp app number and nothing comes up. At this point, I'm thinking my application is being returned, has anyone had the same issue?
I'm unable to link my application, and from what I understand very few people whose applications were received in April have been able to link theirs. Looking at March applicants it looks like once the AOR arrives people have been able to link.

kaylaud

Oct 29, 2020
I'm unable to link my application, and from what I understand very few people whose applications were received in April have been able to link theirs. Looking at March applicants it looks like once the AOR arrives people have been able to link.
I don't think ECAS is linking the file, I thought it just let you see the status of your application. Maybe I just don't understand how the system works.

Aug 16, 2020
I could not remember if i had the hand written signature either but i was told that because i submitted it via webforum i should be fine. So i hope you hear good news really soon
Let's hope so! I previously submitted my police certificate via webform as it got delayed at customs with the covid delays in April. They responded saying they had received it and forwarded it on to the responsible office.

Aug 16, 2020
Try stay positive! Like someone said before March applicants who got AOR have only been able to link a few days after receiving it. One person had AOR for 7 days and not able to link yet so don't panic yet :)

Reactions: kaylaud

Usa2canada<3

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-08-2020
AOR Received.
11-25-2020
Try stay positive! Like someone said before March applicants who got AOR have only been able to link a few days after receiving it. One person had AOR for 7 days and not able to link yet so don't panic yet :)
Ecas does not work with temp application. Do not panic. I had the same thought but i called ircc and they told me that my file was still there and waiting officer assignment

anjana johny

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
We have to just use the forms in imm5533 e 2019 for our pr applications. Ryt? I am little bit confused on whether I submitted correct forms or not.

Usa2canada<3

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-08-2020
AOR Received.
11-25-2020
We have to just use the forms in imm5533 e 2019 for our pr applications. Ryt? I am little bit confused on whether I submitted correct forms or not.
Make sure that you also look at the basic guide because there are somethings in the doc check list are not shown.

Binanca_Sun

Oct 28, 2020
I downloaded the entire package again, few other forms were updated but the checklist was the same as last time i.e. IMM 5533 (06-2019) E

anjana johny

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
I downloaded the entire package again, few other forms were updated but the checklist was the same as last time i.e. IMM 5533 (06-2019) E
When I applied in august, the form for family info was of 2018. But now its updated as 2020. Is it ok? I applied with 2018 one. I got that one at that time.