+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2020 - INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

Awthabit

Oct 23, 2020
Someone on a recently posted thread said they applied inland early April and got their application returned back last week. Interesting.
I have attempted to link my work permit and my application through my IRCC account but no luck as of yet. Just keeping my fingers crossed that everything is okay.

Pilkela

Sep 10, 2019
April 2nd applicant here. Still no luck linking work permit. Anyone have an idea why?
Hi,
Have you got UCI for work permit application, or some information concerning the processing? I haven't heard anything since the temp AOR email in the beginning if October.

Awthabit

Oct 23, 2020
Hi,
Have you got UCI for work permit application, or some information concerning the processing? I haven't heard anything since the temp AOR email in the beginning if October.
I have a UCI for previous applications and have not heard back since the generic e-mail as well.

Pilkela

Sep 10, 2019
Mid-April, so few weeks after ya. That might be the issue. But funny enough, the town where we currently live and I intend to live (as stated in the application) does not exist in the list of towns in the linking form. So I better call them but just waiting for the right moment..

Pilkela

Sep 10, 2019
Ok. Last time I called they were useless but I shall give it another try! Thanks.

That being said: I have been in contact with them through the webform few times and I have been notified that my application is in process. So no worries it being lost etc.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Quick question guys - did you send the original copy of your foreign police certificate or a copy of it?