+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2020 - INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

zapzyder

Star Member
May 5, 2020
I was a February applicant but my application was returned and was sent back in APRIL. Application received 14th April 2020. Received Temporary AOR on 25th September 2020. Linked OWP to GCkey 23rd November 2020 using UCI and Family name. Unable to link Family sponsorship (spousal) PR to GC Key.

Aug 16, 2020
Hey

My application for PR+OWP was received April 29. Temp AOR September 25 and today I was able to link my OWP online using previous UCI number and family name. Things seems to be moving slowly but steadily.

Just an FYI, when I tried to link OWP I put my status as "common law" it didn't work. I had to use "single" very strange why it's like this but I was using tips from other posts here so thanks to everyone!

OY9

Nov 26, 2020
Hi ,

I submitted my application and I realised I was unable to link it online even after getting the temporary application letter , So I sent technical issue to ircc 2 weeks ago, I just got a response back that my application has been returned since Oct 25th , this is over one month and I did not see anything or get anything in my mail box , please what do I do in this case

zapzyder

Star Member
May 5, 2020
Hi ,

I submitted my application and I realised I was unable to link it online even after getting the temporary application letter , So I sent technical issue to ircc 2 weeks ago, I just got a response back that my application has been returned since Oct 25th , this is over one month and I did not see anything or get anything in my mail box , please what do I do in this case
Were you able to link your OWP? using UCI and last name?

OY9

Nov 26, 2020
Were you able to link your OWP? using UCI and last name?
I didn’t apply for OWP because I have a valid one already, I only applied for inland sponsorship and now they said my application has been returned for over a month ago but It is not in my mailbox

zapzyder

Star Member
May 5, 2020
I didn’t apply for OWP because I have a valid one already, I only applied for inland sponsorship and now they said my application has been returned for over a month ago but It is not in my mailbox
if they sent it via mail then they must have returned through the same courier you used. Try contacting them and ask IRCC through which courier they sent.

OY9

Nov 26, 2020
if they sent it via mail then they must have returned through the same courier you used. Try contacting them and ask IRCC through which courier they sent.
Yea I just raised another technical issue telling them I didn’t get the package , It is really hard trying to call them , no one is picking

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Yeah, and still not received AOR. Looking at the spreadsheet it seems that OWPs are coming sooner than AORs for people in late March / early April
That’s very interesting. But I’m glad they’re doing that. People being sponsored that aren’t able to work are struggling right now.

Sep 3, 2020
That’s very interesting. But I’m glad they’re doing that. People being sponsored that aren’t able to work are struggling right now.
Yeah, me too, for me personally I'm not concerned with how fast the PR processing goes now that I have the work permit (as long as it's done before the permit expires I guess)

ysjyyy

Dec 8, 2020
My application for pr+owp was received 18th April.
I didn't put UCI in the application at that time since I thought I don't have one.
Today I called IRCC and they provided my the application number for owp starting with W following by 9 digits numbers.
(I also called them last Wednesday, but they said my owp was not processed so there was no application number)
Anyone know how to link the owp into mycic using application number?

Thanks