Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Does anyone know getting CERB affects your citizenship application at all ? Thankyou in advance.
No it will not have any negative impact on the citizenship application. If you are eligible, you can take CERB benefits.

srusht

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Hi everybody is have applied for citizenship 16 April 2020 anyonehave an idea when shall I get my AOR thanks

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
Hi everybody is have applied for citizenship 16 April 2020 anyonehave an idea when shall I get my AOR thanks
We all are eagerly waiting for that moment! I believe, April applicants should start receiving AORs by mid-September and by the end of October, all April applicants should receive their AORs. I also, believe, by October, IRCC will figure out a way to conduct citizenship tests again. Cheers!

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
We all are eagerly waiting for that moment! I believe, April applicants should start receiving AORs by mid-September and by the end of October, all April applicants should receive their AORs. I also, believe, by October, IRCC will figure out a way to conduct citizenship tests again. Cheers!
Mr calculator well done

Reactions: niazche

medic.

Aug 5, 2019
I am applying for proof of citizenship for my twin daughters (7 months old), my wife, and my mother in law. I am Canadian by birth. My MIL has hers through her father who was born in Ontario. My girls get it through me. My wife may not get hers (slim chance) so I'll have to get her a spousal visa.

Sent applications: April 17th, 2020
There have been no updates from IRCC to this point.

eng2794

May 15, 2015
Hello ,
Happy to join you here can you please add mine to the sheet
Application Send:April 7
application Recived:April 9
Rype of Application:Single
Physical Presence :1097

vinayreddy

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Happy to inform you all that i have received email from IRCC saying 'This is to acknowledge receipt of your application.........." with application number.
I have requested to process my application under urgent processing.

@admin, please add details to spread sheet.

Wish you all the best for everyone.

My time line:
Application send: 24th April 2020
Application Delivered: 26th April 2020
AOR : 19th Aug 2020
Physical presence: 1150.
Appled: Single under urgent processing.
Wife and Kids (2) applied under regular processing , waiting for AOR for them.

Last edited:

sumanthyj

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Hello Everyone,
Happy to inform you all that i have received email from IRCC saying 'This is to acknowledge receipt of your application.........." with application number.
I have requested to process my application under urgent processing.

@admin, please add details to spread sheet.

Wish you all the best for everyone.

My time line:
Application send: 24th April 2020
Application Delivered: 26th April 2020
AOR : 19th Aug 2020
Physical presence: 1150.
Appled: Single under urgent processing.
Wife and Kids (2) applied under regular processing , waiting for AOR for them.
Awesome.

I'm guessing it could be for federal employer?

JenIN-CA

Aug 7, 2019
Hey guys,
I need help! I mailed my application in April and applied as Single. But I got married in June and moved to different province due to my husband's work. Now, how should I update my application with this info. I tried the official page but it keeps saying not able to find my application. Any idea how to update?

sachinsoman1988

Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
26-09-2016
Hey guys,
I need help! I mailed my application in April and applied as Single. But I got married in June and moved to different province due to my husband's work. Now, how should I update my application with this info. I tried the official page but it keeps saying not able to find my application. Any idea how to update?
I dont think you need to to that. The details in the application should be true as of the application date where you signed.

JenIN-CA

Aug 7, 2019
I dont think you need to to that. The details in the application should be true as of the application date where you signed.
Really! That's a relief. Thank you! But will they let me select the test center when it comes to that? I moved from Saskatchewan to Ontario and I cant go there just for the test.

Last edited: