shazahsan

May 17, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Added to the sheet

Application Sent: April 20, 2020
Application Received: April 24, 2020
Type of application: Single
Physical presence: 1115 days

Just a quick question, I may have to relocate to USA for 3 years from this coming August but my family will reside in Hamilton for atleast next one and a half year. Will it anyhow affect my citizenship application? I can come Canada for all the citizenship formalities, e.g. oath, ceremony, etc. TIA!

Reactions: niazche

shan_kal

Aug 23, 2017
Hello can you please add my details to the Excel .

Here are my details

Application Sent: March 29, 2020
Application Received: April 2, 2020
Type of application: Single
Physical presence: 1131 days

jatin229

Sep 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
SLU on 29th April
Med's Request
7th April 2016
Med's Done....
12th April 2016
Hi All , I have a Doubt on 8 E while filling CIT 0003 for Minors . It is asking for Parent Citizenship certificate number . As we are not citizen yet, we do not have citizenship Certificate number . When I check the instruction guide , it does not even mention anything about 8 E. So confused what should I write here. Appreciate your response to this as i tried all google search but did not get any reference

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Hi All , I have a Doubt on 8 E while filling CIT 0003 for Minors . It is asking for Parent Citizenship certificate number . As we are not citizen yet, we do not have citizenship Certificate number . When I check the instruction guide , it does not even mention anything about 8 E. So confused what should I write here. Appreciate your response to this as i tried all google search but did not get any reference
If it doesn't apply to you, please leave blank or write Not Applicable.

jatin229

Sep 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
SLU on 29th April
Med's Request
7th April 2016
Med's Done....
12th April 2016
Thanks Bago4c for your response ... i ll do the same.... but what really felt strange to me that instruction guide has no mention to this box.

Reactions: bago4c

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
how many months it takes for first reply from CIC
Usually 2-3 months, but situation is different now so expect a delayed first response from CIC. I also sent my application last April and if I receive AOR by the end of the year, I will be happy!

K310

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2017
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Guys, any hint of light down the tunnel? I need positive vibes to stay floating!
Currently IRCC is busy with virtual citizenship ceremony so hope fully by end of Aug or early sept we may see some AOR for people who are in queue from mid Jan 2020 onwards. Let’s see how things move on.

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
Currently IRCC is busy with virtual citizenship ceremony so hope fully by end of Aug or early sept we may see some AOR for people who are in queue from mid Jan 2020 onwards. Let’s see how things move on.
Godspeed!

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
Contacted IRCC through webmail and received the following reply:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

However, rest assured that this situation is normal since the responsible office is currently processing applications received before January 14, 2020.

We invite you to verify the processing times on the IRCC website and contact us using the IRCC Web form if they have passed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Reactions: medic.