FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2017
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Really! That's a relief. But will they let me select the test center when it comes to that? I moved from Saskatchewan to Ontario and I cant go there just for the test.
just wait for AOR, once you get AOR you can update your status from single to married and change address from Sask to On

phoenix111

Nov 7, 2017
Marital Status is asked in the application form.. You should re-check your application form to see if you filled it completely
It's weird because I applied using the version of June 2018 (CIT 0002 (06-2018) E) and in that version, they don't ask you about marital status

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
It's weird because I applied using the version of June 2018 (CIT 0002 (06-2018) E) and in that version, they don't ask you about marital status
Do not worry about it as long as you used a version of the application dated Oct 2017 or later you should be fine.

Make sure you use a version of the application form dated October 2017 or later. You can find the version date on the bottom left corner of the form. For example, “CIT 0002 (01-2019)” means the version date is January 2019. The date you sign or mail your form does not change the version date.

If you submit your application on a form with a version date older than October 2017, we’ll return it to you and ask you to resubmit your application using the newest version of the form.

If you used a version of the form dated October 2017 or later and we returned it to you as incomplete, you don’t need to use the newest version of the form to resubmit your application. You can resubmit it using the same form once you get the missing information or documents.

Reactions: phoenix111

phoenix111

Nov 7, 2017
Do not worry about it as long as you used a version of the application dated Oct 2017 or later you should be fine.

Make sure you use a version of the application form dated October 2017 or later. You can find the version date on the bottom left corner of the form. For example, “CIT 0002 (01-2019)” means the version date is January 2019. The date you sign or mail your form does not change the version date.

If you submit your application on a form with a version date older than October 2017, we’ll return it to you and ask you to resubmit your application using the newest version of the form.

If you used a version of the form dated October 2017 or later and we returned it to you as incomplete, you don’t need to use the newest version of the form to resubmit your application. You can resubmit it using the same form once you get the missing information or documents.
Thank you so much! It's a relief to confirm

Samirabdou

Aug 24, 2020
Hi guys, I resent my application on April 17, I have realized that the photos were over 6 months on the day I submitted my application. Do you guys think they will return my application for the second time or because of COVID they are doing exceptions

masood8

Oct 3, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2011
Doc's Request.
20-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along File
Med's Request
05-11-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 05-10-2014 & PPR2 17-11-2014 (Submitted: 18-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-June-2015
Hi guys, I resent my application on April 17, I have realized that the photos were over 6 months on the day I submitted my application. Do you guys think they will return my application for the second time or because of COVID they are doing exceptions
Why where your application returned for the first time?
Regarding the photos no one can assure you since photos most not be more than 6 months old, it all depends on your luck now

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
Why where your application returned for the first time?
Regarding the photos no one can assure you since photos most not be more than 6 months old, it all depends on your luck now
This is interesting to me because my application was sent back on the grounds that there was no proof that the photos were taken within the last six months (April 2020). I looked very hard to see what proof was acceptable but I really could not find any clarity. In the end I had the photographs stamped by the police station where I am stuck because of Covid 19.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
This is interesting to me because my application was sent back on the grounds that there was no proof that the photos were taken within the last six months (April 2020). I looked very hard to see what proof was acceptable but I really could not find any clarity. In the end I had the photographs stamped by the police station where I am stuck because of Covid 19.
Didnt your photo studio stamp on the back of the photo with date? What other proof were you looking for? You should have gone to photo studio to get the stamp on back of the photo.

myscanada

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
The photo studio stamps the date at the back for the date it was taken

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
Didnt your photo studio stamp on the back of the photo with date? What other proof were you looking for? You should have gone to photo studio to get the stamp on back of the photo.
I am caught outside of Canada in Europe (Covid and PR card expiry related) and it is not typical for someone in a Pharmacy/Drugstore/Chemist to stamp a photograph with the date. It is also very difficult to find someone who can take photos and print for the size required. It is even more challenging to get someone to open up the shop in the middle of the catastrophic public health emergency to reprint photos they already gave to you! And asking them to sign and date the back of the photos seems alien and absurd to many.
None the less that is what I did and given that the guy in the photo shop did not have a stamp (!) I backed my actions up by going to the police station to get them to date stamp it.
I know it is easy to pop into shoppers to get a photo taken when you are in Canada and that they automatically stamp the back of the photo but I did not see anything on the checklist or guidelines that said that the photo had to be date stamped by someone who took and printed the photo. I think it would be helpful if these guidelines were clear - I lost a lot of time because of it. Many thanks.