Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon sir. When I called IRCC, the agent told me that the officer has to validate the biometrics and make a final decision. Also, in the gcms notes I received: Please check the bolded lines, does that mean my RCMP values are updated? if so, what is pending based on this?

CRIMINALITY

Sub Activities:
Activity - 1

Updated Date: 2020/06/09
Type: RCMP Screening

Validity date: 2021/07/14
Status updated by: CB00258
Status updated Date: 2020/06/08
Assigned to: RC-6262
Due Date: 2020/07/08

Activity - 2
Updated Date: 2020/04/17
Type: Biometrics - RCMP

Validity date:
Status updated by: EAICIBIDS
Status updated Date: 2020/10/14
Due Date: 2020/05/02

Thank you, Sir.

As per the notes, RCMP has reverted back with NRT (no reportable trace), and now the officer has to update your criminality based on it. RCMP only provides inputs, the final decision is made by the officer who has the carriage of your file.

KarthikKrtk

Mar 25, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
11-04-2020
File Transfer...
09-06-2020
Hi Guys. My file did not move after July 2020. I am not sure what is the problem. kindly provide your suggestions based on my GCMS notes below:

Notes 1
Created date: 2020/10/02
Label: Biometrics
Text: Photo is compliant. No blur

Notes 2
Created date: 2020/07/10
Label: Eligibility
Office: CPC Ottawa
Text: Officer review - Passed

Notes 3
Created date: 2020/07/09
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CPC Ottawa
Text: Case Analyst Recommendation - Recommend Pass

Notes 4
Created date: 2020/06/09
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized intake office
Text: Program Assistant - Documents set for review

Other notes: AOR April 11, 2020. Biometrics on Oct 02, 2020
I am still not sure what steps are remaining or why is it on hold since July 2020. If Biometrics was the reason, I provided it on Oct still no updates.

kay2020

May 14, 2020
Hi everyone,

In the same boat with almost everyone the wait is tiring, my AOR was AOR 26th submitted my medicals on September 10th, and No response for almost 5 months no update on my medicals.
@legalfalcon please is this normal, or is there anything I can do. I have called, ordered my GCMS note they said everything is passed just my medical that is still pending. please I need your advice.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi everyone,

In the same boat with almost everyone the wait is tiring, my AOR was AOR 26th submitted my medicals on September 10th, and No response for almost 5 months no update on my medicals.
@legalfalcon please is this normal, or is there anything I can do. I have called, ordered my GCMS note they said everything is passed just my medical that is still pending. please I need your advice.

If everything has passed, you need not worry, you just have to be patient and wait it out. You have just completed 9 months or will complete 9 months which was the average processing time for FSW and PNP pre-COVID.

Also, currently IRCC is only processing CEC applications at full capacity.

IF you were asked for re-meds and you have provided them, you just have to wait it out.

How long did it take to process an Express Entry application?
Table 35 displays the time, in months, that IRCC took to process 80% of applications under each program. In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard.

Table 35: Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558
Source: CIC_EDW (MBR) as of January 3, 2020
Data is operational and as such should be considered preliminary and subject to change.

• Processing times refer to the time in which 80% of applications were finalized by IRCC. The processing time is measured from the day a complete application is received until the time a final decision is made by an immigration officer.

163satish

Oct 22, 2020
Guys, i received CoPR today.:) All the best to everyone on this thread. It has been a long wait.:)

One weird thing I see in my profile that my profile didn't show until today that my CoPR was issued on 8th January. I see a new row called Document Status which lists CoPR issued on 11th June. I'm not sure why it took so long to post on my account. I got application/profile updated today on 26th January and then it showed that pr was approved on 8th January. Weird but I'm happy that wait for CoPR is over.

tanujgyan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Guys, i received CoPR today.:) All the best to everyone on this thread. It has been a long wait.:)

One weird thing I see in my profile that my profile didn't show until today that my CoPR was issued on 8th January. I see a new row called Document Status which lists CoPR issued on 11th June. I'm not sure why it took so long to post on my account. I got application/profile updated today on 26th January and then it showed that pr was approved on 8th January. Weird but I'm happy that wait for CoPR is over.
Congratulations man. What was your timeline?

cck1986

May 8, 2020
If everything has passed, you need not worry, you just have to be patient and wait it out. You have just completed 9 months or will complete 9 months which was the average processing time for FSW and PNP pre-COVID.

Also, currently IRCC is only processing CEC applications at full capacity.

IF you were asked for re-meds and you have provided them, you just have to wait it out.

How long did it take to process an Express Entry application?
Table 35 displays the time, in months, that IRCC took to process 80% of applications under each program. In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard.

Table 35: Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558
Source: CIC_EDW (MBR) as of January 3, 2020
Data is operational and as such should be considered preliminary and subject to change.

• Processing times refer to the time in which 80% of applications were finalized by IRCC. The processing time is measured from the day a complete application is received until the time a final decision is made by an immigration officer.
I completely agree with you and we should not consider any PreCOVID timelines. Also we should not consider AORs , as per the forum many Jan to April 2020 AORs are waiting for decision whereas may to Sep there is progress. So it’s all keep faith and pray for your luck

Reactions: kay2020

jbpadilha

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-04-2020

Congrats man! :D Enjoy your day celebrating! At home, please :cool:

Hopefully, everyone here will get it soon. Thank you @legalfalcon for the clarification, We really appreciate your time helping us.

Reactions: legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Congrats man! :D Enjoy your day celebrating! At home, please :cool:

Hopefully, everyone here will get it soon. Thank you @legalfalcon for the clarification, We really appreciate your time helping us.
Congratulations!! All the best for your journey ahead!!

brokenheart

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016

Congratulations. Can you tell us when will your security and criminality pass?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon sir. When I called IRCC, the agent told me that the officer has to validate the biometrics and make a final decision. Also, in the gcms notes I received: Please check the bolded lines, does that mean my RCMP values are updated? if so, what is pending based on this?

CRIMINALITY

Sub Activities:
Activity - 1

Updated Date: 2020/06/09
Type: RCMP Screening

Validity date: 2021/07/14
Status updated by: CB00258
Status updated Date: 2020/06/08
Due Date: 2020/07/08

Activity - 2
Updated Date: 2020/04/17
Type: Biometrics - RCMP

Validity date:
Status updated by: EAICIBIDS
Status updated Date: 2020/10/14
Due Date: 2020/05/02

Thank you, Sir.
My file also at same stage buddy but i have lot of travel history to US and requested the criminality record got back to the agent and ready to assess by him on nov 16(date i provided my biometrics) but still waiting for criminality to be finished not sure whether the agent assessed or not ..May 14 AOR CEC inland...let me know if u see any updates meantime..

Joe Reigo

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019

Congrats. What is your AOR date? Do you know when your criminality and security got passed? Any idea? It will be helpful for all of us.

Reactions: 163satish

coprwaitisover

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021

Hey, congratulations!!!!!!!
On the profile update being late, it happened with few of my friends. CIC sometimes have a glitch on their website. Some of my friends have received CoPR a month back and received CoPR information letter on the profile after a month or so. Nonetheless, you can ignore that. You got CoPR and that is what matters! Cheers buddy!

Reactions: 163satish

xmanprash

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020

Congratulations Satish! :)

Could you please share
AOR: DATE
Medical Passed: DATE
Biometric request letter: DATE
Biometric completion: DATE
COPR: DATE
Case processing center: LOCATION