+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Got my gcms notes and no change apart of medical expired.

Biometric received but still saying in portal we hv not received biometrics. No officer notes.

med expired on nov 14 and till now no extension or re med.. how long does it take to get update on med..

I hope that they will not delay my application bcoz of expired med..

I mean that there is something remaining with application. first it was biometrics and now its expired med.

jbpadilha

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-04-2020
Got my gcms notes and no change apart of medical expired.

Biometric received but still saying in portal we hv not received biometrics. No officer notes.

med expired on nov 14 and till now no extension or re med.. how long does it take to get update on med..

I hope that they will not delay my application bcoz of expired med..

I mean that there is something remaining with application. first it was biometrics and now its expired med.
Can you share your AOR and when did you request the GCMS notes?

Reactions: nousername2020

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
@caipsnotes do due dates in GCMS notes signify when certain steps such as eligbility,security or criminality should be completed?I know with the pandemic this might no longer be feasible.

163satish

Oct 22, 2020
Hello Satish, Congratulation to you :)
could you please share your timeline? It would be helpful to assess the processing time in this covid situation.
Also please let us know which stream and NOC code :)
Hi @sonyguntuka , please check my signature.
I am CEC inland and noc 2174.
Just keep hopes high and wait for the golden email. All the best! Hang in there! It was long wait but we cannot do anything rather than waiting and keeping hopes!

Keerthi548

Jan 29, 2021
Hi Guys,

AOR- April 3rd
Inland CEC family application with one 4 year old kid in india
The status by end of JULY as per GCMS notes is
Medical- Passed
Eligibility- Passes
Security - Not yet started
Criminality- In progress
Visa office- Ottawa
Biometrics- october 19

After july for every two weeks i called IRCC agent for latest status, it is the same as above. Recently one of my friend applied in September 2020 , got COPR. Iam worried that all Jan- April application are in backlogs. No one touching them, as i see couple of other members in this group facing the same problem. Admin , please respond is there any solution for all this to notify IRCC for processing pf older applications which got blocked due to biometrics.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@caipsnotes do due dates in GCMS notes signify when certain steps such as eligbility,security or criminality should be completed?I know with the pandemic this might no longer be feasible.
Hi. The due dates are system generated dates meant to serve as a reminder for IRCC but related activity can happen before that date and many a times well after. They are not of much significance and wouldn't count on it; particularly not during these days as you mentioned due to the pandemic. Application stages and approx timelines pre-Covid are outlined here https://bit.ly/37nCTJD

Sanju_S

Jul 12, 2020
Hi @sonyguntuka , please check my signature.
I am CEC inland and noc 2174.
Just keep hopes high and wait for the golden email. All the best! Hang in there! It was long wait but we cannot do anything rather than waiting and keeping hopes!
Hello guys

Finally received the COPR email. Its been a long wait just like everyone in this group.
Hope everyone receive it soon. Looks like CIC finally started processing CEC applications.

@163satish / all,

Can you please assist me with photo specification which need to be send. As per the email in the back of the photo need to mention UCI number and name.

But in the last page of the that emails has sample pic which says- "Name ,DOB and Data,Name & address of photography studio"

Do i need to mention all these or just UCI with name.

Can anyone please assist.

My application details
AOR -18th APR
Medical passed -June9th
COPR email from -Etobicoke office

Joe Reigo

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Hello guys

Finally received the COPR email. Its been a long wait just like everyone in this group.
Hope everyone receive it soon. Looks like CIC finally started processing CEC applications.

@163satish / all,

Can you please assist me with photo specification which need to be send. As per the email in the back of the photo need to mention UCI number and name.

But in the last page of the that emails has sample pic which says- "Name ,DOB and Data,Name & address of photography studio"

My application details
AOR -18th APR
Medical passed -June9th
congrats Sanju. Good news. When was the last time you know that your criminality was in progress? When did security started?

KarthikKrtk

Mar 25, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
11-04-2020
File Transfer...
09-06-2020
Hello guys

@163satish / all,

My application details
AOR -18th APR
Medical passed -June9th
Congrats Sanju.. this is awesome news.. =3
From previous comments and this one I see, AOR April 04 has got copr, AOR April 18 has got copr. I am sitting on Apr 11 but I didn't receive anything yet..=D

Sanju_S

Jul 12, 2020
congrats Sanju. Good news. When was the last time you know that your criminality was in progress? When did security started?
I didn't received any update on criminality till i received COPR email. After i receive the email then account was updated.