File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
Finally received my GCMS notes ordered Dec 6th. Basically detailed the same information as the agent told me!
Was the GU you saw as a result of the GCMS being generated?

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon,

Is there any way to raise concern that our CEC Inland applications are pending from March and April where us officers are approving the Aug /Sep AORs..
Most of our applications are pending for Criminality (due to Biometrics).We have already submitted our Biometrics from last three months but they are not opening our files.

Can you please advise. Thanks In advance...
please advise @legalfalcon sir.

I have the same case, I'm biometrics exempted and the criminality is pending since Oct 14th, the rest are passed. Every time I call the IRCC agent, they say it is still in progress. There are two groups in my GCMS notes. One this the down below & the other is PRBIO. Please advise, should we do anything from our end? My file is not touched since June. Thank you, sir!

GROUP NAME
Created Date: 2020/05/22
Created BY: KD01882
UPDATED DATE: 2020/05/22
Updated By: B6637
Group # : 1-KMOIPDU
Name: B6637 Pending Item

Generosuboy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
please advise @legalfalcon sir.

I have the same case, I'm biometrics exempted and the criminality is pending since Oct 14th, the rest are passed. Every time I call the IRCC agent, they say it is still in progress. There are two groups in my GCMS notes. One this the down below & the other is PRBIO. Please advise, should we do anything from our end? My file is not touched since June. Thank you, sir!

GROUP NAME
Created Date: 2020/05/22
Created BY: KD01882
UPDATED DATE: 2020/05/22
Updated By: B6637
Group # : 1-KMOIPDU
Name: B6637 Pending Item
same stuff.File never touched starting June

Garykalra14

Oct 22, 2020
Hi everyone,

I called ircc today. They told me that my file is in Etobicoke office for final step. 2 months ago was also same. Can I call Etobicoke office to confirm about my file status.

Garykalra14

Oct 22, 2020
@legalfalcon
I called ircc today. They told me that my file is in Etobicoke office for final step. 2 months ago was also same. Can I call Etobicoke office to confirm about my file status.

jbpadilha

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-04-2020
After raising complaint:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We appreciate this feedback about your service experience. What you think is important to us.

We are not able to provide a personalized response to every message, but we review and consider all comments. You are helping us understand what we do well, and what we need to focus on improving.

If you have questions about our programs and services, you can consult the on-line IRCC Help Centre.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

How long did it take to answer you?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi @caipsnotes,

Is there any way to raise concern that our CEC Inland applications are pending from March and April where us officers are approving the Aug /Sep AORs..
Most of our applications are pending for Criminality (due to Biometrics).We have already submitted our Biometrics from last three months but they are not opening our files.

Can you please advise. Thanks In advance...
Understand the frustrations, many applicants have raised their concerns through petitions, Facebook groups, Twitter etc and even contact their local MP's. Try reaching out to your local MP.

Robertogogr

Star Member
May 8, 2020
So I have to leave Canada on January 12th because my mom got Covid-19 and she is in the hospital(She is getting better :D)I got my eCOPR on january 11th, my wife is waiting for our PR cards in Canada but not sure if there is a problem for me not begin in Canada even thought my portal said I was, I guess my question is... Do you know how long would take to get my pr card after eCOPR? and should I inform IRCC?

CECAprilhope

Jan 14, 2021
For those who have not got their copr yet, we have to take action right now. I have already sent several complain about the backlog of AoR from Jan to April. I know someone who is oct AOR get their COPR today. We have almost identical profiles and we are both CEC- inland. Clearly if we don't do something, IRCC will keep processing the new file, and God knows how long we have to wait. They are keep inviting people and our files will keep pushing behind by the new files!!!