+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

PR2020

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
I called this morning right at 8:00am and thankfully was able to speak to an agent.

I was informed that my eligibility is passed and that the IRCC officer is yet to update my profile with my completed Biometrics. My background and criminality are also still pending. Of course the agent could not provide any timelines for completion and asked for my patience. Nothing seems to be outstanding from what he told me, so the wait continues.

Not sure what to think anymore! The wait is so exhaustingly long.

Applied for GSCMC notes Dec 6th and still yet to receive them. Tried calling IRCC several times and not been able to reach anyone. Work permit expires in July, so not running out of time, but I’m honestly ready to move on to other things.

Nonetheless, happy for those receiving COPR. Hopefully that will be me soon.

tanujgyan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
I called this morning right at 8:00am and thankfully was able to speak to an agent.

I was informed that my eligibility is passed and that the IRCC officer is yet to update my profile with my completed Biometrics. My background and criminality are also still pending. Of course the agent could not provide any timelines for completion and asked for my patience. Nothing seems to be outstanding from what he told me, so the wait continues.
I also had a call with ircc agent today. They told me the same thing. Criminality is pending and no timelines because of pandemic.

Singhhardy

Mar 23, 2020
Just talked to an agent , everything else including info sharing is done just waiting on the biometrics review that is criminality pending, it’s been at this stage from October 15 (submission of biometrics)

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
80%+ applications are just waiting on the biometrics review that is criminality pending...I don't when they will finish.... days are passing on along with our expenses...Also, lot of personal life's are impacting...
it is exhausting.. does everyone has vo Ottawa? mine status is same also..

Sanju_S

Jul 12, 2020
Hey there, I got my BOWP in around 3 months. I applied for it in Sep 2020 and got it one week after my previous one expired on Dec 5. When I applied, the processing time page showed it would take 150 days, but I got mine within 90. Right now the processing time shows up as 100 days, so I think you should get yours by Feb or March.

I would recommend that you don't even bring this topic up with your employer unless they ask you about it and if they do, you can then show them the IRCC website page which talks about BOWP and the letter you received from IRCC when you applied for it.

I have applied for the TRV and it's been more than a month and I haven't received anything yet.

Hope this helps. :)
Hello ,

Can you please update on the progress for TRV . On high level is it 2 steps .
Once we apply based on the first response need to send the passport and once passport is sent getting it stamp also may take few weeks or months ?

Hamidishfaq

Dec 16, 2019
Hello ,

Can you please update on the progress for TRV . On high level is it 2 steps .
Once we apply based on the first response need to send the passport and once passport is sent getting it stamp also may take few weeks or months ?
Hey Sanju,

Yes, I am aware that it is two steps as I had it done last year as well. I haven't even received the passport request yet. Last year kind of a similar thing happened, I submitted the application around end of dec 2019 and didn't receive anything for around 30 days. I then raised a webform to ask about the progress because two of my friends submitted their applications during Jan 2020 and got the passport request in 2 days and had the visa stamped and passport returned within 5 days. The day I raised the webform, I think either that day or the next day, I received the passport request and I had my visa stamped and passport returned to me in 4 5 days.

Today I saw that the processing time pages have been updated and inland TRV is at 38 days, I will be submitting a webform in 2 days if I don't hear back from them soon.

Reactions: Sanju_S

PR2020

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Finally received my GCMS notes ordered Dec 6th. Basically detailed the same information as the agent told me!

tanujgyan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
It is, so not sure what exactly needs to be uploaded per the agent.
They said the same thing to me too. So I was wondering what else do they need to upload may be they have to run our biometrics by some system and upload the result to pass our criminality