+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Robertogogr

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Hello everyone, I have a really good news.

SERVICE CANADA IS CALLING INLAND APPLICANTS FOR BIOMETRICS !!!

Call 18882422100 and listen to whatever the voice is saying, after talking about lebanon situation and online services the voice informs about biometrics.

I request you all to please update here when you receive a call or email from service canada as they are going for "first come first serve" basis. That means they will call you first if you applied first and then move chronologically.
you are right, I just called them too, this is Awesome ! finally some good news

Reactions: asdfghj and pbhanot

PR2020

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Confirming the validity of this information! Hopefully we will be seeing some progress on our applications soon. Thank you for sharing!

Call 18882422100 and listen to whatever the voice is saying, after talking about lebanon situation and online services the voice informs about biometrics.

I request you all to please update here when you receive a call or email from service canada as they are going for "first come first serve" basis. That means they will call you first if you applied first and then move chronologically.

cck1986

May 8, 2020

It is also good that they are giving preference for those who submitted first. Even though my AOR is April.. I know my friends whose AOR is march and waiting for biometrics.. So personally I feel they should get preference and a good decision

Reactions: pbhanot

ssp4194

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
I Called to CIC helpline today. As everyone already knew about today's news on bio-metric.
The agent told 1 more thing. CIC officer will try to call twice. So, you guys make sure your phone number information is up-to-date on file. And i added alternate number just for safer side.

Reactions: asdfghj

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
I Called to CIC helpline today. As everyone already knew about today's news on bio-metric.
The agent told 1 more thing. CIC officer will try to call twice. So, you guys make sure your phone number information is up-to-date on file. And i added alternate number just for safer side.
So they will not send any email and just call?

SICKER

Sep 9, 2020
The agent told 1 more thing. CIC officer will try to call twice. So, you guys make sure your phone number information is up-to-date on file. And I added alternate number just for the safer side.
How did you update your phone number? This phone call situation concerns me because I recently received my GCMS notes and the notes had an old phone number that I do not use it even though I put a recent phone number in my application and never entered my old phone number. Probably they got the old phone number when I applied for tourist visa in the past.

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
In case of representative for PR application, who will recei2the call? Lawyer or applicant ? They should contact on email with 24 hour timeline to respond. Would be more sophisticated

Reactions: pbhanot

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
In case of representative for PR application, who will recei2the call? Lawyer or applicant ? They should contact on email with 24 hour timeline to respond. Would be more sophisticated
Hi, I have the same situation. I called my lawyer today itself and told them to change the phone number to mine. Its better if you do it ASAP before service canada starts calling next week.

Reactions: ya222

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Hi, I have the same situation. I called my lawyer today itself and told them to change the phone number to mine. Its better if you do it ASAP before service canada starts calling next week.
Yupe i emailed her lets see what she says

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
There is a section for representative phone number and applicants phone number too. I have called IRCC 3ice in the last couple of months and they had me confirm my phone number, not reps.